Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallowglass

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 1.6 V19b & Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.3.1
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Crafting any RotaryCraft armor with HSLA ingots gives armor from Metallurgy 3 Base. The HSLA Steel Boots are needed to craft the Spring Boots from RotaryCraft.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: May be fixed in Minetweaker.

I think you need to craft the armor in the RoC workbench thinger, rather than the normal crafting table.

Skybox

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 1.6 V19b

Pastebin link to crash log: N/A

Whats the bug? The Engine Control Unit (ECU) won't turn off rotarycraft engines. The ECU is placed directly below the engine. Applying a redstone signal to it supposedly makes it stop, however this is not the case here. I have tried putting redstone signals on all sides of it except the top (obviously that's where the engine is) with both manually controlled mode and redstone-operated mode (modes can be changed by shift right-clicking the ECU with a screwdriver). Nothing seems to work. I found another strange thing aswell: I have a engine empty of fuel ontop a ECU. If I give the ECU a redstone signal before I add fuel to the engine, it won't start. I remove the redstone signal, and the engine starts. So far so good. I apply the redstone signal again, and it won't shut down. This only occurs when the engine is on manually controlled mode, when it's on redstone-operated mode it doesnt even react to anything of this.
It's like the engine is on a wierd standby-mode, whenever I apply the redstone signal the engine sound turns off, but the engine is still running and will continue to run until it's out of fuel.

Can it be repeated? Yes

Known Fix: Perhaps updating to RotaryCraft version 1.6 V24b. Not sure if this is true, and if it is im not sure when or if horizons will be updated.

Mogzi

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: Loading up the modpack overall

Whats the bug?: When i load into horizons, it says in the console that I have missing textures for almost everything. I load into my server, and all of my items are invisible, save for my stained saplings and my torches.I can see all the blocks in the world, but nothing in my inventory. What is going on!?

Can it be repeated?: Most likely, as it's happened several times in a row.

Known Fix: N/A

ArkiaV

Jul 29, 2019

Thronk

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Affected mods are EnderIO-1.6.4-1.0.0.343 & DynamicTanks2_v0.0.8a
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/zGw3ZTi4
Whats the bug? I think it's ender IO's Fluid Conduits conflicting with Dynamictank's Controller.
Can it be repeated? I haven't tried.
Known Fix: Use fluiducts instead of Ender IO's conduits?, see below

Server crashed while no one was online and the area affected was chunkloaded by a ChunkLoader. Server failed to start issuing crashlog every time. Only way was to McEdit and delete the Fluid conduits and controller.
I'm no longer using Ender IO's fluid conduits for connecting to the Dynamic tanks and using Thermal Expansion Fluiducts instead. However, I'm uncertain what of these 2 mods are causing it, so may crash again.

Note: Using Cauldron server 1.965.21.89 (MCPC+)

Ughzug

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons (SMP server)
Mod & Version: + opis, + blood magic, -ganys nether, V2.1.1 modpack
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash log generated
Whats the bug?
CTD when looking at the 21rst page of the thermal expansions powered furnace's recipe list
Can it be repeated? Yes, three times back to back.
Known Fix, avoid page 21? unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.