Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

giraflorens

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons v1.0.13
Mod & Version: minecraft
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Can't put out the fire on the netherrack blocks with single clicks as usual
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: -

Recyth

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.0.5b
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
What's the bug? All accumulated research points and researched aspects vanished from thaumonomicon and research table. When research table multiblock broken and remade, primals not present. Existing research e.g Goggles of Revealing don't seem to be affected. It happened I *think* when I shift or ctrl right clicked the table with a bunch of paper in hand. Should also note that I manually added Thaumic Tinkerer 2.1-67 and Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI to my version of the pack.
Can it be repeated? No idea. It would be difficult to try to replicate, and I don't want to lose my research a second time.
Known fix: -

Rangor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version: 1.0.13
Whats the bug? When killing mobs, any mob, i get major debuff (Mining fatigue 2, Nausea 2, Weakness 2, Hunger 2) another guy on the server recently startet getting it aswell and we can't figure out what its related to.
Can it be repeated? Yes, 8 out of 10 creatures we kill does it.
Known Fix: Don't be a Ars Magica pacifist.......

Last edited:

chaossdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Artifice v1.1.3.234
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/f192btrC
Whats the bug? Placing pavers/antipavers from Artificer mod anywhere near the chests from BetterChests mod, causes an NPE client side crash, and will affect other clients connected to a server IF they are within range of the chunk/block update where the pavers connected textures update.
Can it be repeated? Every block placed that updates an existing block.
Known Fix: Temporarily remove the chests to place the pavers then replace the chests.

EDIT: Updated bug and fix after some further testing.

Last edited:

Kunzite

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Artifice
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/f192btrC
Whats the bug? Client side crash when placing marble/basalt pavers/antipavers, or any block that will block update the connected textures of the pavers/antipavers.
Can it be repeated? Every block placed that updates an existing block.
Known Fix: Relaunch of client shows that the block placed, just crashed your client to desktop, and anyone else on a server if on one.

I can confirm this bug. I haven't tested 2.0.1 to see if it persists through the update. The pavers/antipavers have been restricted items on my server since I discovered it.

MUSE_iC

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.13
Whats the bug? When killing mobs, any mob, i get major debuff (Mining fatigue 2, Nausea 2, Weakness 2, Hunger 2) another guy on the server recently startet getting it aswell and we can't figure out what its related to.
Can it be repeated? Yes, 8 out of 10 creatures we kill does it.
Known Fix: Don't Know.

This isn't a bug. Its from Ars Magica chances are you and your friend have been using a healing spell or something of the sort and are now bonded to the Life Affinity. When this happens you get a boost and a side effect different for each affinity type. The Life Affinity gives you an HP regen regardless of your hunger bar but because you have such close ties to life any time you kill something you get sick and nauseated for a short time. This is all described in the Compendium(Guide Book), it has a section where it tells you the benefits of each affinity and its side effects. I thought it was a bug too when I first encountered it. You can also check how far along your affinity to each type is in the occulus on the last tab. If you reach 100% in any affinity you become locked to it and will need to get an affinity tome of the opposite type in order to progress in any other type. If you arent locked to it casting an opposing spell will also do the trick.

Reactions: Rangor

Rangor

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't a bug. Its from Ars Magica chances are you and your friend have been using a healing spell or something of the sort and are now bonded to the Life Affinity. When this happens you get a boost and a side effect different for each affinity type. The Life Affinity gives you an HP regen regardless of your hunger bar but because you have such close ties to life any time you kill something you get sick and nauseated for a short time. This is all described in the Compendium(Guide Book), it has a section where it tells you the benefits of each affinity and its side effects. I thought it was a bug too when I first encountered it. You can also check how far along your affinity to each type is in the occulus on the last tab. If you reach 100% in any affinity you become locked to it and will need to get an affinity tome of the opposite type in order to progress in any other type. If you arent locked to it casting an opposing spell will also do the trick.
Thanks alot. I had tried look through the compendium but didn't notice it, now i have to work towards killing stuff with magick instead of just healing and jumping and running...

MUSE_iC

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks alot. I had tried look through the compendium but didn't notice it, now i have to work towards killing stuff with magick instead of just healing and jumping and running...

Lol yeah no problem like I said I thought it was a bug when I first ran into it.

Kitsone

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons v2.0.1
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft
Whats the bug? All Rotarycraft Fans frequently throw this error in the server console and to players in chat (dedicated server):
Code:
2014-02-22 14:54:56 [INFO] [STDOUT] Tile Entity Fan @ -298, 61, 171 is throwing class java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on update: null
2014-02-22 14:54:56 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
2014-02-22 14:54:56 [INFO] [STDOUT]

Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: no

Last edited:

chaossdragon

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm this bug. I haven't tested 2.0.1 to see if it persists through the update. The pavers/antipavers have been restricted items on my server since I discovered it.
May want to check my edit, and see if the same thing is a solution for yours.

WarmSlumbers

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack v1.0.13
Mod Version : Artifice
Whats the Bug : Game Crash on Login if you place too many Marble Paver tiles?
Repeatable : yes
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You're mean.

Time: 2/22/14 5:29 PM
Description: Exception in world tick

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at shukaro.artifice.render.TextureHandler.getConnectedTexture(TextureHandler.java:54)
    at shukaro.artifice.render.TextureHandler.updateTexture(TextureHandler.java:33)
    at shukaro.artifice.net.ClientPacketHandler.onPacketData(ClientPacketHandler.java:31)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72835_b(WorldClient.java:99)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1930)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at shukaro.artifice.render.TextureHandler.getConnectedTexture(TextureHandler.java:54)
    at shukaro.artifice.render.TextureHandler.updateTexture(TextureHandler.java:33)
    at shukaro.artifice.net.ClientPacketHandler.onPacketData(ClientPacketHandler.java:31)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['WarmSlumbers'/203, l='MpServer', x=-224.64, y=63.62, z=519.69]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-170,64,253), Chunk: (at 6,4,13 in -11,15; contains blocks -176,0,240 to -161,255,255), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 2251329 game time, 2691555 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 435284680 bytes (415 MB) / 1158152192 bytes (1104 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 1391 (77896 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 681 (38136 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 59
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 107 mods loaded, 107 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.2} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MobiusCore{1.0.4} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    switches|pistontweak{1.3.0 build 25} [Switches|PistonTweak] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.2.3} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicatorsv2.9.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Thaumcraft{4.0.5b} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.6.4-4.0.5b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    betterstorage{0.7.3.38} [BetterStorage] (1.6.4.BetterStorage_0.7.3.38.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DC1{2.4.0.12} [DukeCore] ([1.6.4] DukeCore v2.4.0.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AS1{2.4.5.21} [Arcane Scrolls] ([1.6.4] ArcaneScrolls v2.4.5.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    bspkrsCore{v5.2(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    advancedgenetics{v1.2.1} [Advanced Genetics] (advancedGenetics_v1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Agriculture{1.0.0} [Agriculture] (Agriculture-1.6.4-1.2.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    arsmagica2{1.1.2} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    KeithyUtils{1.2} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.4-1.2.24.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Aquaculture{1.2.4} [Aquaculture] (Aquaculture-1.6.2-1.2.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ArmorStatusHUD{v1.15(1.6.4)} [ArmorStatusHUD] (ArmorStatusHUD-1.6.4-1.15.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.2} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Artifice{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice] (Artifice-1.1.3-234.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (Artifice-1.1.3-234.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (Artifice-1.1.3-234.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (Artifice-1.1.3-234.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ATG{0.9.3} [Alternate Terrain Generation] (ATG-1.6.4-0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Backpack{1.26.29} [Backpack] (backpack-1.26.29-1.6.x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BetterChests{1.1.0.1} [BetterChests] (BetterChests MC.1.6.4 v.1.1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.416.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CarpentersBlocks{v2.0.0} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.0.0 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-1.6.4-1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.240} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.240.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DragonAPI{release} [DragonAPI] (DragonAPI 1.6 V15b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    dynamictanks{1.0} [Dynamic Liquid Tanks 2] (DynamicTanks2_v0.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    emashercore{1.2.2.0} [Emasher Resource] (EmasherResource-1.2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnderIO{0.7.1} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.6.4-0.7.1.178.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eng_toolbox{1.1.7.1} [Engineer's Toolbox] (EngineersToolbox-1.1.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnhancedPortals3{3.0.0_Beta-3b} [EnhancedPortals] (EnhancedPortals_3.0.0_Beta-3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Metallurgy3Core{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Metallurgy3Base{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Waila{1.4.4} [Waila] (Waila_1.4.4b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.2.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraTiC{0.7.5} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.6.4-0.7.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    farlanders{1.6.4} [The Farlanders] (Farlanders-1.6.4-1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.6.2-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ganysend{1.5.5} [Gany's End] (Ganys End v1.5.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ganysnether{1.5.4} [Gany's Nether] (Ganys Nether v1.5.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ganyssurface{1.5.3} [Gany's Surface] (Ganys Surface v1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    gascraft{2.0.4.1} [GasCraft] (GasCraft-2.0.4.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    HopperDuctMod{1.2.2} [Hopper Ducts] (HopperDuctsMod-1.6.4-1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.6.2-1.56.b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    JABBA{1.0.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    magicalcrops{3.1.6} [Magical Crops] (magical_crops_1.6.4_3.1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.2.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|AE{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.6.4-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MapWriter{2.0.1} [MapWriter] (Opis_1.1.2_alpha.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Opis{1.1.2_alpha} [Opis] (Opis_1.1.2_alpha.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (PamsHarvestCraft-1.6.4-1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Core{4.2.2.19} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Compatibility{1.0} [ProjRed|Compatibility] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Integration{1.0} [ProjRed|Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Transmission{1.0} [ProjRed|Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Illumination{1.0} [ProjRed|Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Expansion{1.0} [ProjRed|Expansion] (ProjectRedMechanical-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Transportation{1.0} [ProjRed|Transportation] (ProjectRedMechanical-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Exploration{1.0} [ProjRed|Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RandomThings{1.8.9} [Random Things] (Random Things v. 1.8.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RotaryCraft{Gamma} [RotaryCraft] (RotaryCraft 1.6 V15b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ReactorCraft{beta} [ReactorCraft] (ReactorCraft 1.6 V15b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    remoteIO{@MAJOR@.@MINOR@.@REVIS@.@BUILD@} [Remote IO] (RemoteIO-universal-1.6.4-1.9.3a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Revamp{1.2.2} [Rivvest's Enhancements to Villager and Mob Performance] (revamp-1.6.4-1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Roguelike{1.2.9} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-v1.2.9-forge-1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    StatusEffectHUD{v1.19(1.6.4)} [StatusEffectHUD] (StatusEffectHUD-1.6.4-1.19.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    switches{1.3.0} [Switches] (switches-1.6.4-1.3.0.25.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TMechworks{12.995565c} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TorchLevers{1.3.2} [Torch Levers] (TorchLevers-1.6.x-1.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Translocator{1.1.0.13} [Translocator] (Translocator-1.6.4-1.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    UtilityMobs{2.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs-1.6.2-2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    witchery{0.13.1} [Witchery] (Witchery_0-13-1_164.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WRCBE-1.6.4-1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WRCBE-1.6.4-1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WRCBE-1.6.4-1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    xact{0.4.3} [XACT Mod] (XACT v0.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    McMultipart{1.0.0.240} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.240.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.240} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.240.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
    Launched Version: 1.6.4
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce GT 620/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1609 (90104 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 171 (9576 bytes; 0 MB) used

I can't stay in the game long enough to fix the issue. I'll have to start a new game and avoid marble pavers I guess

chaossdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack v1.0.13
Mod Version : Artifice
Whats the Bug : Game Crash on Login if you place too many Marble Paver tiles?
Repeatable : yes
Code:
--Pastebin Link--

I can't stay in the game long enough to fix the issue. I'll have to start a new game and avoid marble pavers I guess

read post #344

elkillo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.13
Pastebin link to crash log:n/a
bug: engineers toolbox energy is lost in machines with more the 5000 RF capacity when i log out
Can it be repeated?: yes everytime i log
Known Fix:n/a

Jazzleflo1

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 2.0.1
Mod & Version: Better Chests 1.1.0.3 and Thaumcraft 4 4.0.5b
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Bug: If the player has an Adjustable Bag with a Collector Upgrade while crafting something with a Thaumcraft Crucible, the crafted item will not be picked up by the player but instead the Adjustable Bag will fill up with stacks of that item until the Adjustable Bag is full and the item goes into the regular inventory. This way it is possible to get unlimited amounts of that item out of the ingredients for just one.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: n/a

Kitsone

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons v2.0.2
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft 17b
Whats the bug? All Rotarycraft Fans frequently throw this error in the server console and to players in chat (dedicated server):
Code:
2014-02-22 14:54:56 [INFO] [STDOUT] Tile Entity Fan @ -298, 61, 171 is throwing class java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on update: null
2014-02-22 14:54:56 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
2014-02-22 14:54:56 [INFO] [STDOUT]
Fans are blowing (and harvesting) magical crops on Fertilized Dirt if that helps.

Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: none

Kaptinobvius

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 2.0.1
Mod & Version: Gany's Nether 1.5.6
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Bug: Spawn Rate for Undertaker in the Nether seems to be extremely High. Finding one approximately every 15-20 blocks.
Can it be repeated? Yes, tested on SMP and twice with fresh singleplayer maps.
Known Fix: Im assuming increasing the value of the spawn rate in the config, but since there is no indication of min/max values, we would need to find a good number. It's currently set at 300, higher numbers decrease spawn rates. But when I set it to 1000 and loaded a singleplayer map, they were still pretty frequent.

chaossdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion v3.0.0.2
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A (no crash)
Whats the bug? Attempting to place items into a Cyclic Assembler's pattern (blue tab), the items vanish from inventory but don't show in the GUI. Prevents writing to the schematic.
Can it be repeated? Every time so far.
Known Fix: Don't be a derp and use the Machinist Workbench to 'write' the schematics and not listen to the modspotlight...

Last edited:

Battlebacon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Dynamic Tanks 0.0.6
Whats the bug? Chuck got reset to the way it was when the world was generated when I set up a dynamic liquid tank.
Can it be repeated? Yes, it has happened 2 times now. Both times the chunk reset has been in my house and cut the house in half. It is wierd however. The first time it happened I put up the tank controller and the game crached for both me and my friend. When we logged in again, half the house was gone. The next time the game only crached for me and then I was able to log in again and the hose was still there. However, when logging in today the chuck with the tank was gone and all my backups were too recent :(. I think this sadly ends my chapter with hosting a horizons server :(
Known Fix: -

MUSE_iC

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion v3.0.0.2
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A (no crash)
Whats the bug? Attempting to place items into a Cyclic Assembler's pattern (blue tab), the items vanish from inventory but don't show in the GUI. Prevents writing to the schematic.
Can it be repeated? Every time so far.
Known Fix: Don't be a derp and use the Machinist Workbench to 'write' the schematics and not listen to the modspotlight...

This is probably the bug with NEI. Your item is most likely just being tossed on the ground (unless you are using NEI in cheat mode in which case it is most likely being deleted). To fix this issue simply hide NEI with "O"[Default Key] while using the recipe tab in the cyclic assembler.

Biblo15

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know what is spamming my console on horizons 2.0.1?
Code:
2014-03-04 21:08:27 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330669 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:27 [SEVERE] Item entity 1331190 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:27 [SEVERE] Item entity 1331190 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:28 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330309 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:28 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330669 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:29 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330309 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:29 [SEVERE] Item entity 1331190 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:29 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330669 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:29 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330309 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:29 [SEVERE] Item entity 1331190 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:30 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330669 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:30 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330669 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:33 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330669 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:38 [SEVERE] Item entity 1331224 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:38 [SEVERE] Item entity 1330669 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:38 [SEVERE] Item entity 1331274 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:38 [SEVERE] Item entity 1331274 has no item?!
2014-03-04 21:08:39 [SEVERE] Item entity 1331274 has no item?!

Status
Not open for further replies.