Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Configs revert to the default regardless of any changes I make.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Re-downloaded the pack and launcher. Still occurred.
Known Fix: N/A

E: Known Fix: Change the property of the config files you change to read-only.

Last edited:

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: BoP/Rotarycraft
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? No Biomes o Plenty gems in abandoned mineshaft minecart chests. Rotarycraft loot appears to replace all chances for biomes o plenty items to spawn in these minecarts.

I have tested/opened well over 50 chests in disappointment.

Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

Last edited:

MartenV

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.06
Mod & Version: Advanced Genetics
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/eaJ5m3UN (server does not completely crash, but no longer accepts connections)
Whats the bug? Placed a Death Ender Chest. Opened it, tried putting things in. After this my connection to the server timed out, and can no longer connect. Server restart did not help.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None other than removing block through MCedit.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.6
Mod & Version: Blood Magic
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? When Blood Magic is enabled for a server but not a client the text states AWWayofTime which is misleading. This is fortunately minor.
Can it be repeated? How many times would you like me to try? :p
Known Fix: WayofTime probably just has a little text to modify and it'll be fine.

CronosWolfbane

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Random Things & Better Chests
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/uuWwfEjJ
What's the bug? When using the Item mover on a better chest it kicks me from the server. When I log back in the chest and all its contents are gone. Have also tested it on single player same result.
Can it be repeated? Yes every time
Known Fix: None

Mod & Version: Ars magica 2 & Inventory tweaks
Pastebin link to crash log: None
What's the bug? (Ars magica 2) I can change my Hud options in game but whenever I close and launch the game again it has reset back to is default configuration. (Inventory Tweaks) when I change my chest button display options to off and close the launcher and renter the game none of my changes remain including what hotkey I want to auto sort with. They always go back to the defaults. Also same thing happens with nei it keeps defaulting me to cheat mode whenever I log back in. Is this intentional or do I need to change a config file somewhere? Have done a forced reload of the modpack. Happens in both single and multiplayer. also any change I make in one mode affects the other. I have also tried changing it in the config files and whenever I relaunch the game the config files get rewritten back to the originals.
Can it be repeated? Yes every time
Known Fix: Launcher issue not mod. Sorry for taking up space. (2013/12/15)

Last edited:

Dapstars

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:

Translocator, version whatever you put in 1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?

Dupe bug, press C to place down a drum, place the items in it, shift+right click to place a block over the drum then break, instantly duplicating any block you had in the drum
Can it be repeated?
Yes works on every MP server I've been on so far.
Known Fix:
I guess removing the mod, not sure what it does.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? The Deep Dark has no vanilla ores. Instead of doubling the vanilla ores it instead eliminates them all.

additionally, Deep Dark features random chests and haunted mansions are extremely rare. Not sure if this is intended.

Can it be repeated?
Not sure. SMP server I'm on had this bug.
Known Fix:
unknown

LokziiSeIilah

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
Whats the bug? When attempting to use blast furnace, extractor and pulse jet furnace.
Blast Furnace first off with lava beneith it will not go over 580 degrees thus making hsla steel uncraftable and only dungeon loot. When using the extractor i allow water to flow into the machine and still step 2 in the refining process wont continue no matter the power torque and speed i put into it. The Pulse Jet Furnace when lava is flown in it will recognize it yet only go up to 25 degrees and the progress bar when smelting scrap will finish with no item being output.

Can it be repeated? Yes, on machines that require a water/lava source. Though unknown on anouther install.

masamune96

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.3 minecraft v 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: pastebin.com/rQAa3c7T
What's the bug? My launcher doesn't want to start ftb it gives a crash report and I don't know if it is a bug of the mod or the launcher.

Scerchy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:

Translocator, version whatever you put in 1.0.6
Whats the bug?

Dupe bug, press C to place down a drum, place the items in it, shift+right click to place a block over the drum then break, instantly duplicating any block you had in the drum
Can it be repeated?
Yes works on every MP server I've been on so far.
Known Fix:
I guess removing the mod, not sure what it does.

I can't seem to reproduce your issue, are you sure this is valid?

Scerchy

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Horizons
Mod & version:
Whats the bug?: Resourcepack Sphax PureBdCraft causes client crashes and no longer able to boot the client.
Is it reproducable? A friend and I have this issue while others do not. Error doesn't fix itself and reoccurs when trying to reboot with the resourcepack.
Known Fix: No longer use the resourcepack

Pataxx

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.6

http://pastebin.com/Jx0Dm8zV
Screenshot:
http://gyazo.com/2337be7f16bd196920e8cbfb2dac2550

Whats the bug?
The new Launcher corrupted my world or sth. like this.
ID XXXXX is mismatched between world and game. Happened after i updated my client.

Can it be repeated?
Maybe?!
Use Launcher 1.2.7, create a world, play a bit, update to Launcher 1.3, try to load the world.

Known Fix:
I don't know.

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
Whats the bug? When attempting to use blast furnace, extractor and pulse jet furnace.
Blast Furnace first off with lava beneith it will not go over 580 degrees thus making hsla steel uncraftable and only dungeon loot. When using the extractor i allow water to flow into the machine and still step 2 in the refining process wont continue no matter the power torque and speed i put into it. The Pulse Jet Furnace when lava is flown in it will recognize it yet only go up to 25 degrees and the progress bar when smelting scrap will finish with no item being output.

Can it be repeated? Yes, on machines that require a water/lava source. Though unknown on anouther install.

Not a bug mate, guessing you are based in a snow biome, it takes biome into account, try another or the nether, based mine near my nether portal and it hits around 900deg C

LokziiSeIilah

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug mate, guessing you are based in a snow biome, it takes biome into account, try another or the nether, based mine near my nether portal and it hits around 900deg C
This was tested on multiple worlds which included non snow worlds but no i didnt try the nether

lacissird

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: BetterChests-1.6.4-1.1.0.0, InventoryTweaks-1.6.2-1.56.b77
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug?
Sorting buttons from inventory tweaks appear over item slots on an adjustable chest
Can it be repeated?
Yes
Known Fix:
No fix but it can be worked around... literally, you just click around the sorting button to get to the item behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.