Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons

Pastebin link to crash log:http://paste.md-5.net/povaqurupu.coffee
Whats the bug? placing a fluiduct on the dynamic liquid tank crashes the serer, and the server is no longer able to boot after.
Can it be repeated? - not tried.

The server was booted with normal Forge that is distributed with the pack and MCPC plus, same result, the crash log pasted is the vanilla forge crashlog.

balink

Jul 29, 2019
Well 1 you are shoving in a ton of mods. Second are you using IC2 or IC2 exp? Because our configs are for IC2 experimental not IC2. Mobius core fixes some lag issues with hoppers I'll pass the log to him and see if he can puzzle that error out. But no this is not a Horizon's bug.[DOUBLEPOST=1386736653][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its an NIE, WAILA harvestcraft cross thing. It doesn't affect the game.

I was afraid this wasn't the best place to put it, but to answer your question, I am using the ic2 experimental build, which appears to be the same one as in the direwolf20 modpack for 1.6

Chrisv21

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Metallurgy
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? None of the Metallurgy shovels are working on the gravel ores added by TiC. (Tested all the shovels, nor are the RotaryCraft and Aquaculture shovels are working) TiC and Vanilla shovels are working as they should.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Pastebin link to crash log:http://paste.md-5.net/povaqurupu.coffee
Whats the bug? placing a fluiduct on the dynamic liquid tank crashes the serer, and the server is no longer able to boot after.
Can it be repeated? - not tried.

The server was booted with normal Forge that is distributed with the pack and MCPC plus, same result, the crash log pasted is the vanilla forge crashlog.

Appears to be on Dynamic tanks end. Report filed.[DOUBLEPOST=1386811908][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: Metallurgy
Whats the bug? None of the Metallurgy shovels are working on the gravel ores added by TiC. (Tested all the shovels, nor are the RotaryCraft and Aquaculture shovels are working) TiC and Vanilla shovels are working as they should.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Reported[DOUBLEPOST=1386811933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Stone appears in loot chests, e.g. Thaumcraft shrine chests, but is not a real item. Cannot be placed, disappears if dropped, and clogs up AE import systems.
Can it be repeated? Yes

This is illusion stone from Ars Magica 2[DOUBLEPOST=1386812016][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.0.6 Horizons:
Crafting Witchwood Stairs yields Oak wood stairs. very bad for trying to craft AM2 altar with its own wood.

Its an oredictionary issue. Nothing that can be fixed in the modpack.[DOUBLEPOST=1386812061][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: V1.0.6
Whats the bug? Being able to fly creatively and receiving no fall damage after dismounting in a certain way off the Enchanted Broom from Witchery.
Can it be repeated? To my knowledge, yes I believe this can be repeated.
Known Fix: N/A

I will post on this thread if I can find out how exactly I was able to creatively fly. Note that I was on a SMP server without creative/creative+.

I dismounted from the broom and stored it into an ender pouch. Suddenly after not receiving fall damage I was jumping by chance and I started to fly similar to creative.

Edit: Logging out takes the effect away.

cannot duplicate. Possibly a client server desync?

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: BetterStorage-1.6.4-0.7.2.37/ Ender IO
Whats the bug?: Crash when using a block mover to move a reinforced chest. When I relogged the chest and it's contents were gone.
Can it be repeated?: yes
Known Fix: Don't use the block mover?

I have no error log or crash report in my Horizons folder and nothing showed in the FTB console when it crashed. It just completely stopped. Sorry I don't have more info to go on.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Gany's End - 1.5.1
Whats the bug?: Night Vision potions don't seem to work when Gany's End is installed. I'm not familiar with this mod, but after a quick look at it's wiki this doesn't seem to be intended.
Can it be repeated?: Yes. I tried a fresh install, but the problem was still there.
Known Fix: Removing Gany's End fixes it.

Fixed in next version of Gany's End

Agent121

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log:
What's the bug? When I start a new world and I save and quit as the latest used world (The world at the top of the saves list) and go back to Minecraft, the world either loads new chunks or gets deleted.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known fix: None

Chrisv21

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 / Thaumcraft 4
What's the bug? Moonstone ore, Sunstone ore, Chimerite Ore and Blue Topaz ore names are mixed up when looking at them with a Thaumometer. Other blocks are fine.
Example: http://imgur.com/iKvxIzy

Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known fix: Unknown

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
This is illusion stone from Ars Magica 2
Here's a screenshot:
StoneBug.jpg

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.6 EnhancedPortals
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
What's the bug? Unable to craft any of the portal blocks or any recipes.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known fix: Simple config fix, vanilla recipes are auto-set to false.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Advanced Genetics
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash - crash from server
Whats the bug? Client Crash from server/player crash for users within area of item.

The bug is when users have too many filled syringes with tons of genes on them. 6+ genes.
7 genes were used. specifically: no fall, fly, swim in lava, withers hit, infinity, speed, water breather

It would seem that after 6 and the text becomes longer the syringes start to lag the player and players around you when you have the syringe with too many genes on it.

Can it be repeated? Yes

Last edited:

aT1C

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: no idea witch one
Whats the bug? We need some back history of the event that happened first i go to the nether and everything is fine i mine get mt backpack full of goodies and thats nice, so i decided that I'am done here lets go back home i go in the portal the loading comes and the i spawn i new portal underground really far under, ehh it have happened before i dig my ass up and nothing more i do my normal stuff fix build ets days go bye before i see i need more stuff from the nether, So i decide go back to the Nether for seconded time i go tru the portal the loading time happens and the first thing i see is my nether portal nr 2 (i spawnd a new portal somehow )and there was a shit tons of mobs there like huge amount of mobs from the over world there, so install did die natural.

her a screen shot from the after ( im in creative to gather all my stuff )

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7646/9zm8.png

so yeah interesting bug no idea if its vanilla related or modpack i rather post it for safe then sorry and its funny :D

Can it be repeated? no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.