Horizons 1.0.9 and Monster 1.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Hi, noticed that Monster is using qCraft 1.1 in 1.0.4, any plans to update it from 1.0.2 to 1.1 as well in DW20? I know you guys work hard and just might not have gotten around to it yet, but curiosity spurred me into asking.

The only one who can answer this is Direwolf20. He and his group build and maintain the pack. FtB just hosts it.

mikeemoo

Jul 29, 2019
The mod author is aware of the bug (ie, IT EXISTS) and is working on a fix.

Hi,

Please be careful about saying things that are quite frankly untrue.
I've never been aware of a world corrupting bug because there isn't one.

Forge Multipart - an API that OpenBlocks doesn't even touch - had a bug that caused world corruption. This was nothing to do with OpenBlocks. That's something that chicken bones has since fixed.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
[SEED]

Just got Horizons 1.0.9 and if anybody is interested, my first world's seed is a small island with a couple of trees and a couple of underworld entrances. Pam's messed up my chances of getting some actual wheat, but so far so good... (only about 30 minutes in). Enjoy!

Code:
Probably better if you post that in the seed thread in the showroom section, not in the news thread. Also you will have to mention what kind of world gen you have used in order for it to be of any use to people.

Bigdog

Jul 29, 2019
hmm the monster change logs say qcraft is added its not in the single player side, but its in the server side don't it have to be in both.

edit: ok well don't know why must be some sync problem I deleted the folder for monster and then reinstalled now qcraft is there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.