Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: luca2849
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have played FTB since the 1.2.5 pyramid Maps
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? I live in Wales so GMT +0
  • Why do you want to join? Because the server I used to play on shutdown because of problems with the host and this one caught my eyes.
  • What would you bring to the server? I would bring my general knowledge on most of the mods in this pack and if I dont say myself I think my buildings are pretty aethstetically pleasing

Tettink

Jul 29, 2019
What changes have been made to the server, cant really connect atm. PluginsforForestry errors

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Server back up, someone has done some major damage and disabling chickenchunks has fixed it for now. I'll look around and try to find the issue to resolve it and put chickenchunks back up as well.

Kronos

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: KronosIII
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Know almost everything about IC2, and the other mods. Have not done much with forestry. Wanted to try that out. Was playing FTB a while ago and decided to come back again. I jsut remember really hating gregtech. I think this mod pack doesn't have that correct?
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? EST/ USA
  • Why do you want to join? To have fun building beautiful places with technology with others
  • What would you bring to the server? I'm a builder at heart. Every server I get settled in to I become one of the main builders. I honestly will spend more time building beautiful places and do mods second. Currently looking for a new home to have fun with others.

Thank you very much for reading, hope to join you all.

qwerty061

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, so every time me or Marauder logs into the base something goes wrong and it never seems to load, I'm afraid its actually affecting others play so I'm asking here if there is anything that can be done?

Tettink

Jul 29, 2019
Your base is crashing the server badly it seems, we are even currently unable to get in your base[DOUBLEPOST=1383401752][/DOUBLEPOST]Qwerty, any idea what may cause it? Nuclear explosion or such? Or put bad piping in place?

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, as soon as I get near your place, server crashes. Looks like we need Andy to mcedit your base out... He's not on right now so we will have to wait for him. As I don't want others to suffer because of this I will put up the server and leave it running. I ask Qwerty and Marauder to not join the server for now, until I say so and this is solved. I'm glad we've found the issue and hopefully, with resolving this one, it will be the end of our troubles..

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Well nice work for finding out the problem anyway :) we wait for the server to start

DavidCraps

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:TheTechPony
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?Nothing
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?Pacific
  • Why do you want to join?i want good community, stable server,and learning some mods
  • What would you bring to the server?friendship and will try to help

Chris052675

Jul 29, 2019
Qwerty, if you or your partner needs a little resources to get back on track after the chunk is fixed, let me know.
:O)

Also if possible, once everything is fixed and good to go,
could we get a vender up for crystals? I have some plans for that lol.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is fixed!! Woohoo

Qwerty and Marauder, your base is gone. Nuked the shit out of it and then cleared all dropped items. I'm sorry but it was the only way.

Chris, I'll be setting up a vendor at spawn in a second for crystals :)

Valdevon96 - I've re-whitelisted you, welcome back to the world of minecraft. Minecraft > Terarria :)

I'll be getting to the whitelist applications when things have settled down again and I can gauge our player base and if we are in need of a fresh group of members :)

Hermit47

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hermit47 & ANDY847
experience: A lot of IC2, Thermal Expansion, and AE & Basically everything
Time zone: CST & EST
Reason to join: To enjoy different mods and lots of building & Bored playing with himself( single player) loves FTB
What would you to the server: Doing projects for spawn, a lot of building & Entertainment

I hope we don't get rejected because of our ages. Otherwise, I'm exited to play on this server, it is the perfect one, and you seem like a nice person to be around.
-Hermit47​

VanRael

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:
Vanrael

What is your experience with FTB/mods?:
Played on Tekkit, dw20, and few own custom modpacks on my private "family" server.

Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?
Poland GTM +1

Why do you want to join?
I looking for friendly and mature community to play with, minecraft for me was always coop game for me, and I'm really up to playing with TS and chit chatting with great people even being outside of game. And hopefully practise my English ;)

What would you bring to the server?
I'm always up to helping, building together, realising big projects and simply having great fun with people.

Moebius13

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Moebius13
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have been playing on a Tekkit server for quite some time, plus i've played with Railcraft and IC2 since beta 1.5
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? GMT+1, Berlin
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a server with a somewhat mature community as the last one I played on had some pretty annoying members. All I ask for is a nice place to build and friendly players who help each other out.
  • What would you bring to the server? I consider myself a fairly decent builder, and I'm good at tech mods. The only thing I am concerned about is that RedPower isn't in the pack but I can do without it too.

Currently I have a project in mind, a huge tower, to be precise (and I mean HUGE - 200 Blocks high, designed as a central spawnpoint with a marketplace, railroad station, power plant, harbor, apartments for the admins/moderators etc.)

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Reck0r, KronosIII, VanRael, and Moebius13! :)

Although I sympathize with those under the age of 18 looking for a mature server to play on, I hope people can respect my wishes to have this server remain 18+. It's not all about maturity, it's about building a community with like minded individuals with similar life experiences and struggles.

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: APproject
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Extensive, but not overly intensive. Overall, I am completely self-sufficient and understand most mods.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Central
  • Why do you want to join? For a good community.
  • What would you bring to the server? Knowledge and experience.