Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ww667

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:ww667
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I know most of them, some more than other
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Canada
  • Why do you want to join? Just looking for new server to have fun on
  • What would you bring to the server? 2 years + mincraft build expiriance

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
*We have updated to 1.1.7 guys! Everbody will have to use the new version to connect to the server now :)*

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyuriu
What is your experience with FTB/mods? Moderately experienced with most FTB mods.
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? EST -5
Why do you want to join? I want to find an updated and stable server to join and play on with other players instead of myself.
What would you bring to the server? Good community-oriented personality who likes to socialize and make really good looking houses (in my opinion)

Wop

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: piptheleg
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I am fairly new to FTB, I am currently learning the mods and mechanics.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? GMT +2, Bulgaria.
  • Why do you want to join? Because there is a friend of mine who plays on this server. His ING is thegesh. I want to play with him, also single player is too booring and I want to be a part of a community.
  • What would you bring to the server? I hope to be a pleasent company for all and I think I can bring fun times.

Jared K

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
  • IGN: FoD_BeAsT
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've been playing FTB for over half a year, but still learning new things.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? TX, USA
  • Why do you want to join? I want to join a mature, communitive server that is dedicated and somewhat vanilla.
  • What would you bring to the server? A lot of FTB knowledge and I am a moderate builder. I like to build shops, and trade with others.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Age 15 just 7 minutes ago in another thread? Jeez you kids grow up fast.

And you moved from "Chigago" to Texas?

Oh and declined for obvious reasons.

Jared K

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
  • IGN: FoD_BeAsT
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've been playing FTB for over half a year, but still learning new things.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? TX, USA
  • Why do you want to join? I want to join a mature, communitive server that is dedicated and somewhat vanilla.
  • What would you bring to the server? A lot of FTB knowledge and I am a moderate builder. I like to build shops, and trade with others.
    Age 15 just 7 minutes ago in another thread? Jeez you kids grow up fast.

And you moved from "Chigago" to Texas?

Oh and declined for obvious reasons.
    Chicago Time Zone... But I live in Texas.
    And I wanted a chance on this server. Me saying I'm 15 gave me no chance to be on it. I am really mature. Just give me a chance and I'll show you.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
I would be more willing to change my mind had you been honest and tried persuading me rather than first go the deceitful route and when I find out the truth you ask to be given a chance. Nobody needs liars on their servers. I specifically stated 18+ and it isn't just about the maturity but also about the life experiences and current situations that our players are in, be it university, jobs, having a family, etc. Maturity is about being able to accept that there are rules that we are held to and instead look for options within those boundaries.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed it has. It's a tile ticking entity at your base. This seems to be at least the second time something you've built has caused the server to crash... It's 4am so no fixing it now for me. It will have to wait while I get some sleep.

qwerty061

Jul 29, 2019
No, it happened right after I put down a IC2 pump to fill some tin cans. As soon as I placed it down it froze.