Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

waywardbat

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: WaywardBat
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have played FTB with the Minecrack mods for a few months in the beginning of the year before going back to Vanilla. I'd like to find a server now that the packs are updated that suits my playstyle and on a server this time.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Eastern time
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a mature FTB server. I am part of a great community on Vanilla Minecraft and would like to experience FTB again on a server that is as great as that one. Really I'm looking for a server that is active and just want to have fun.
  • What would you bring to the server? Tough question. Even though getting back into FTB would be challenging at first with the new modpacks that weren't in Mindcrack, I think I can add some friendliness to the server and some maturity but at the same time can help others if they need assistance building things.

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've played with mods since minecraft was in beta and FTB since it was released
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? England
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a friendly server full of nice people that is safe for me to play on without risking all my stuff getting stolen
What would you bring to the server? A friend, someone to mess around with and help people if they get stuck
Hope to be accepted DFTBA! ( Don't Forget To Be Awesome)

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: My ingame name is Stanekk
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Uhm, hard to say, as I'm playing with mods since IC, yeah right not IC2, but IC. I'm not a pro though but i think i come up with some nice automations, as I'm a pretty lazy player! BUt as we all know, lazyness pays out sometimes!
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? I'm living in Germany so its GMT +1
  • Why do you want to join? I'm still on search for a nice, mature server, that is up and has a high uptime. Also i'd love to have a base with at least one other player!
  • What would you bring to the server? As i mentioned above, I'd bring in some nice ideas to automate stuff. But I'm always open for more wishes i could fulfill!

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently there is a problem with chunks not loading properly, nick is trying to get hold of our host, but he's away atm.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Mkay, problem has been found and dealt with. So back to having fun :)

Welcome to the server Stanekk, WaywardBat, and 06koconnell! :)

Timbob102

Jul 29, 2019
Age:15 1/2 Yes I know I'm too young. I'm very serious about what i participate in.
IGN: Timbob102
What is your experience with FTB/mods? Since i started playing tekkit in 1.2.5
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? CST (WI, USA)
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a community to join who's friendly and not empty all the time.
What would you bring to the server? Server promotion with my YouTube series I'll start.

idrewt

Jul 29, 2019
AGE?
18​
IGN?
idrewt​
Experience?
I have ran multiple servers on my own, I have created communities with friends and have played almost every modpack on FTB. I've played minecraft for quite awhile and FTB is my favorite part of the Minecraft genre. I understand a good amount about majority of the mods in unleashed and always learn more as I go.​
Timezone?
EST (Ohio)​
Why do I want to join?
I could no longer support the server I was running.​
What would I bring?
I would try to bring another active player to the server (Im a college student so.. maybe not always active) that loves to build and expand. Automations are a lot of fun, big builds are also awesome.. Maybe we could get a community build going with a little communication.​

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
It didn't crash... I checked cpanel and it's not even there anymore. I'm guessing Andy is moving it or something? Just messaged him and he'll get back to me.

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
I was talking to Andy earlier and he said something about changing the dedi server into gaming whatever I don't remember anymore :D

The_Seadweller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
The_Seadweller
What is your experience with FTB/mods?
I have very little experience with Unleashed and the FTB modpacks in general. I'd love to learn, though.
What is your habitat?
The US. UTC - 6
Why do you want to join?
I'm looking for a nice community to play with while I'm not busy with work and such. I'm sick of griefers and immature staff, and want to explore FTB Unleashed more.
What would you bring to the server?
I'd be a mature and creative member of the community, building large structures and hosting events. I'd treat other members with utmost respect and expect to be treated the same way. I'd be welcoming to newcomers and help where I can.

reck0r

Jul 29, 2019
    IGN: reck0r
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Played various packs
    Started off with the mindcrack then moved to ultimate and now unleashed
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?
    UK GMT
  • Why do you want to join?
    Been looking for a server for a while that isnt loaded with plugins, that has a trusted community.
  • What would you bring to the server?
    Maturity and always willing to help where i can.