Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahoo776

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wahoo776
Real Age:15
Why Do You Want To Join: I've been looking around the internet for a good Direwolf20 Server for a while and i finally found one thanks to Scyth er and his Youtube channel.
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing Minecraft mods for about a Year now and am pretty good at them.
Do you Agree To The Rules: Yes
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in the quarry's

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: dewboy3d
  • Real Age: 40+
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a decent server with minimal drama
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing FTB and modded Minecraft since 1.2.5 and I am one of DW20's first 100 subs
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries

Rigmarole

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Shadowassassin18
  • Real Age:13
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I have been looking for a nice community to play with and this sounds like it
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing since tekkit 1.2.5 and I am familiar with most of the new mods and functions
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I couldn't agree more
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in your Quarries due to the block being mined and replaced and mined and replaced by it
  • I hope you accept me!

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wahoo776
Real Age:15
Why Do You Want To Join: I've been looking around the internet for a good Direwolf20 Server for a while and i finally found one thanks to Scyth er and his Youtube channel.
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing Minecraft mods for about a Year now and am pretty good at them.
Do you Agree To The Rules: Yes
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in the quarry's
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay.
  • In-Game Name: dewboy3d
  • Real Age: 40+
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a decent server with minimal drama
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing FTB and modded Minecraft since 1.2.5 and I am one of DW20's first 100 subs
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries
WElcome to HMC, enjoy your stay.
  • In-Game Name: Shadowassassin18
  • Real Age:13
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I have been looking for a nice community to play with and this sounds like it
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing since tekkit 1.2.5 and I am familiar with most of the new mods and functions
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I couldn't agree more
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in your Quarries due to the block being mined and replaced and mined and replaced by it
  • I hope you accept me!
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm. It looks like the server can't be restarted right now without crashing.

Silent has to fix it.

It looks like a thermal expansion machine is trying to auto-export into a pipe of some sort.

Looks like logistic pipes are causing the issue.

Sorry for the downtime guys.

Last edited:

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
This is soooo sad... I was so anxious to play and now I can't :(
First time it's down though. Keep it up Silent ! And let's try to fix it !

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back online, sorry for the downtime.
Server is down, Investigating a crash.

Edit: Come on teamspeak for updates.

Updates:
1. Server is back online.
2. Logistic Pipes caused the issue (they are still here)
3. If you lost any pipes during this crash, please tell me, hollow, or imodz.

Last edited:

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Please do not use Thermal Expansion machines to auto-export into logistic pipes directly for the time being.

This is what caused the server to crash. Auto-export into a transfer node, itemduct or a chest.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Kezaraux
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a nice whitelist DW20 server where I can set up and build without having to worry about getting my items stolen. It would also be nice to meet some new people and play the game with them.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have a fairly good experience with mods in the Direwolf pack. I know how to use ThermalExpansion and IndustrialCraft well, and I can use ComputerCraft and create (basic) programs in it.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes, I agree to follow the rules.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water inside of a quarry.
Questions: Do you have any rules/limits on Chunk Loaders and Turtles? I usually only use about 1 chunk loader and 1-2 turtles. Also, not putting water in quarries, how to avoid the lava in that case...? Also what if you happen to quarry in a lake to get items that only spawn in that biome? I just have concerns about these things. Thanks in advance if you choose to whitelist me, and an even bigger thanks if you can answer these questions.
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay! :)

Please ask before creating MystCraft Ages, and ask before putting chunk loaders down. Turtles are fine. I guess you cannot avoid lava, without manually going down there and removing it. The reason I am banning waters in quarries is because it creates a lot of chunk lag, especially when quarrys load chunks and the water is flowing 24/7. You're allowed to quarry in lakes, due to the fact that they are not running water.

Sp3ctral_Surge

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Sp3ctral_Surge
  • Real Age:18
  • Why Do You Want To Join:I want to play on a ftb server with people that I could talk to on ts3 on a regular basis and make new friends.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I'm Very experinced with mods. My personal Favorites are Ic2, Thermal Expansion, and of course NEI
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarrys will corrupt worlds. I intend to follow this rule but, I have been playing ftb for quite some time and have never seen any evidence of this corrupting a entire world. It is known that a bunch of water upates could cause lag and in extreme circumstances could cause a server wide crash.

Thank you for your consideration
-Sp3c

Last edited:

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Current Plans:
- Upgrade to MPCP+
- Buy CreeperHost (Need Donations)
- Buy Web Hosting (Need Donations)
- Buy Xenforo (Long Time Goal)
- Create a enjin website (In a week)

If you want to donate, go check the perks out on the forums, or you can donate just to support the server!

• In-Game Name: Sp3ctral_Surge
  • Real Age:18
  • Why Do You Want To Join:I want to play on a ftb server with people that I could talk to on ts3 on a regular basis and make new friends.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I'm Very experinced with mods. My personal Favorites are Ic2, Thermal Expansion, and of course NEI
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarrys will corrupt worlds. I intend to follow this rule but, I have been playing ftb for quite some time and have never seen any evidence of this corrupting a entire world. It is known that a bunch of water upates could cause lag and in extreme circumstances could cause a server wide crash.
Thank you for your consideration
-Sp3c
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay.

EvilMaL

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: EvilMaL
  • Real Age: 42
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking to play with other people. minecraft is better with friends.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've owned my own FTB server for awhile so I know a little bit about a lot of mods.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Pouring water into quarries

scarryface

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: scarryface
  • Real age: 15
  • Why do you want to join: Well, I've been looking for a stable server where I can play the pack as it should be (no banned items and/or mods) with my friends and other people I may meet.
  • What experience do you have with mods: I've been playing modded minecraft for about 2 years and looked at many videos such as Direwolf20's series so I know alot about most of them and I can do something alot of people cant.... Search for my answer online ;)
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yes I do.
  • Which one of the rules will corrupt worlds: Rule number 14. "Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)"
And to you guys that usually put water in your quarries to get obsidian there is a good solution for that: There is a machine called "Igneous Extruder" from Thermal Expansion which you can pump lava and water to and then export the obsidian/smooth stone/cobble stone into a chest, pipe or AE system.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for accepting me! I just have another question, do you keep items on death or is that disabled? Just want to know before I die with something valuable on me.
Yes, it would be kind of...bad if the player lost all of their quantum armor, along with the tools and bags full of stuff that they have. (Would take a very long time to make again)
  • In-game name: scarryface
  • Real age: 15
  • Why do you want to join: Well, I've been looking for a stable server where I can play the pack as it should be (no banned items and/or mods) with my friends and other people I may meet.
  • What experience do you have with mods: I've been playing modded minecraft for about 2 years and looked at many videos such as Direwolf20's series so I know alot about most of them and I can do something alot of people cant.... Search for my answer online ;)
  • Do you agree to the rules: Yes I do.
  • Which one of the rules will corrupt worlds: Rule number 14. "Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)"
And to you guys that usually put water in your quarries to get obsidian there is a good solution for that: There is a machine called "Igneous Extruder" from Thermal Expansion which you can pump lava and water to and then export the obsidian/smooth stone/cobble stone into a chest, pipe or AE system.
Welcome to HMC! Thanks for the info btw. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389716898][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • In-Game Name: EvilMaL
  • Real Age: 42
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking to play with other people. minecraft is better with friends.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've owned my own FTB server for awhile so I know a little bit about a lot of mods.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Pouring water into quarries
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay.

Swami

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Swamiwammiloo
  • Real Age: 21
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a community to play with.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: A ton, actually.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water into quarries.

Status
Not open for further replies.