Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Updates:
1. The host has yet to respond to my ticket.
2. Contemplating Backing up our current world and replacing it for a new one for the time being.

Conclusion:
Need to upgrade to CreeperHost immediately, but still do not have the price-tag they are looking for (since there has only been one donation so far, very generous Neo). If you'd like to donate to get the server back up ASAP, please do so, this upgrade will make it so there is 80% less lag, along with the fact that these random crashes/problems won't occur. Our current goal is $45.00, we are at $5.00 at the moment.

PanicZone20

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: PanicZone20
  • Real Age:20
  • Why Do You Want To Join:I want to play on a nice community with nice people :) i am sick off all the grefing and stealing from the open servers
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:i play ftb since 1.2.5 :)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in quary

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
We will be accepting applications when the server comes back online!

Remember, the teamspeak is public, everyone can join! Come there if you want more updates and information (no mic required)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Andrew donated a very generous amount! And we are able to now purchase CreeperHost, there will be a new I.P Address, along with a new world!

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Server is online, after long last! But, we have a new IP: 198.8.95.226
We also did a full server reset because of this switch (the last world was like 5GBs)

Datafox

Jul 29, 2019
Server is online, after long last! But, we have a new IP: 198.8.95.226
We also did a full server reset because of this switch (the last world was like 5GBs)
HAVE WE DISABLED MFR LAKES? Sorry for caps but nobody needs those lakes and they ruined the idea of a quarry age.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:k3639
  • Real Age:17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a server to play, and make friends that like MC modded
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing since I discovered ftb. One year aprox.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes :)
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt world: Putting water in quarries (i'll make igneous extruder to make obsidian No problem)
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay! :)
  • In-Game Name: PanicZone20
  • Real Age:20
  • Why Do You Want To Join:I want to play on a nice community with nice people :) i am sick off all the grefing and stealing from the open servers
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:i play ftb since 1.2.5 :)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in quary
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay!

Greeniac916

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Greeniac916
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want do join because I want to play ftb in survival with other people instead of alone on singleplayer.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Yes I have been using mods since 1.2.5 Tekkit and FeedTheBeast
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes :)
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in a quarry
:D :)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Greeniac916
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want do join because I want to play ftb in survival with other people instead of alone on singleplayer.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Yes I have been using mods since 1.2.5 Tekkit and FeedTheBeast
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes :)
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in a quarry
:D :)
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay!

DjHdog

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: hunterbrown
  • Real Age: 15
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I wish to learn more about the mods and how people use them.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I play with a lot for mods, and the mods that are in the pack I a good knowing on how they work.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: hunterbrown
  • Real Age: 15
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I wish to learn more about the mods and how people use them.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I play with a lot for mods, and the mods that are in the pack I a good knowing on how they work.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay, make sure to look at the server forums for more information on the server, along with donation perks, and more!

_Scary

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: _Scary
  • Real Age: 13
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'd like to join because my brother, scarryface, wanted me to. He said that he had found this amazing server with many nice people. Also I enjoy playin' FTB! :p
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I'm pretty experienced. I've played a lot of FTB before.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Of course!!
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water inside quarries will corrupt worlds.

scarryface

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: _Scary
  • Real Age: 13
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'd like to join because my brother, scarryface, wanted me to. He said that he had found this amazing server with many nice people. Also I enjoy playin' FTB! :p
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I'm pretty experienced. I've played a lot of FTB before.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Of course!!
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water inside quarries will corrupt worlds.
Pfff whaaaaat? I didn't force you to it.... Hehe...
Nah but it would be great if my brother could join to play with me and the others :)

Datafox

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone with access to the server configs fix the broken MPS TE Wiring recipe? It's pretty easy, just go to "config/machinemuse/recipes/ThermalExpansion.recipes" and in the line 123 remove the last comma where it says
[ { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" }, { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" }, { "oredictName" : "ingotCopper" } ],
Near the correct line there are two lines that look like that, and one line that is exactly the same as that (121 is just like 123) and the faulty comma is in the last of them. The problem's explained there in the MPS bug tracker: https://github.com/MachineMuse/MachineMusePowersuits/issues/447

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: kingston2131
  • Real Age: 20
  • Why Do You Want To Join: server looks cool. hope to make lots of friends
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: almost all of them. recently started on thaumcraft and ars magica
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in quarries

benj4919

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Information:
  • In-Game Name: benj4919
  • Real Age: 12 (soon 13)
  • Why Do You Want To Join: i think this server looks fun
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i know the most of them
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in quarries rule

Status