Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Updates:
+ Added Ranks (Player, Moderator, Donator, Admin, and Owner) for more sorting.
+ Added PEX
+ Added LogBlock (Logs blocks, keep griefers away.)

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
I resign from this minecraft server.

Silent, the owner. You were not pleasing company. While I did do some things without permission, you don't trust the people you appointed as admins versus players who just joined the server. We might have done commands surely, but we changed the world back to what it was. We looted dungeon chests. That is called playing minecraft man. You can't restrict an admin or any player from looting dungeon chests. If you think that we can loot them all then you sir don't understand how minecraft worlds generate.

If you think that anyone can loot all of the promised land and the deep dark you really need to inform yourself further on how one would go about doing so.

It was fun while it lasted.

Imodz and I destroyed our own base. you can reset it easily if you so wish. I only partook in the removal of our own base. I didn't touch spawn.

Cya later HazardMC.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
I resign from this minecraft server.

Silent, the owner. You were not pleasing company. While I did do some things without permission, you don't trust the people you appointed as admins versus players who just joined the server. We might have done commands surely, but we changed the world back to what it was. We looted dungeon chests. That is called playing minecraft man. You can't restrict an admin or any player from looting dungeon chests. If you think that we can loot them all then you sir don't understand how minecraft worlds generate.

If you think that anyone can loot all of the promised land and the deep dark you really need to inform yourself further on how one would go about doing so.

It was fun while it lasted.

Imodz and I destroyed our own base. you can reset it easily if you so wish. I only partook in the removal of our own base. I didn't touch spawn.

Cya later HazardMC.
Bye IModz and Hollow, was good knowing you, didn't seem you were mature enough to Administrate a server.

Server offline for some updates.

Server back online! IModz and Hollow have been removed from their administrative positions and have been un-whitelisted.

If anyone would like to apply for a Moderator/Admin position, please PM me.

Last edited:

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Could you please remove the image of our base from your thread,
thank you.
No, sorry. :)
It's my server, and have rights to everything inside of it. If you want to post these kinds of comments, please PM me.

Edit: If anyone has any complaints about people or the server, contact me on Skype or throw me a PM! :)

Mastermayne

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:mastermayne
  • Real Age:18
  • Why Do You Want To Join:tired of playing single player and this looks powerfull
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:ive been playing with mods since tekkit 1.2.5
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: don't put water in quarrys

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Just passing by to say I'm going on a trip tomorrow and I will not be able to log on for a few weeks. Will come back full time when I'm back home! Have fun and don't steal my stuff xD

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:mastermayne
  • Real Age:18
  • Why Do You Want To Join:tired of playing single player and this looks powerfull
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:ive been playing with mods since tekkit 1.2.5
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: don't put water in quarrys
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay.
Hey guys! Just passing by to say I'm going on a trip tomorrow and I will not be able to log on for a few weeks. Will come back full time when I'm back home! Have fun and don't steal my stuff xD
Thanks for letting us know, Neo!

P.S: We are looking to buy web hosting for our new website and forums! If you'd like to donate and help pay for this, I'd be much appreciated, all donation perks are on the forums.

Mastermayne

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for letting us know, Neo!

P.S: We are looking to buy web hosting for our new website and forums! If you'd like to donate and help pay for this, I'd be much appreciated, all donation perks are on the forums.

when will i be whitelisted? thank you

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
When IModz03 and HollowFires quit, it seems like some of our members followed along with them, which is a shame. I can tell everything this, we do not need them, I am perfectly capable of handling the server without them, most of the time I fixed the issues. I will be much more active on the server, and work on it a lot more (even though 5 hours a day I work on the server to optimize, and administrate it). I hope everyone understands where I am coming from on this.

The reason IModz03 and Hollow quit is because I accused them of going around dimensions and taking the loot from the chests (not ALL of the loot, but a lot of it), a player reported that to me. And sadly, they decided I was being negative, and then immaturely quit (destroying their base).

Reactions: andrewc1147

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
The server is acting up oddly, saying my players account usernames are wrong, will contact my host soon.

Fixed?

Shawnathan55

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Shawnathan55
  • Real Age: 15
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I would like a new server to play on after the last one I played on shut down. I hadn't played on it for a while, but I've been wanting to get back into it, and having a community to play with is always better than not having one.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have decent experience with many of the mods the Mindcrack modpack had, and from what I see, the mods in Direwolf aren't that different.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yep
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: "Do not place water in your Quarries"

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Shawnathan55
  • Real Age: 15
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I would like a new server to play on after the last one I played on shut down. I hadn't played on it for a while, but I've been wanting to get back into it, and having a community to play with is always better than not having one.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have decent experience with many of the mods the Mindcrack modpack had, and from what I see, the mods in Direwolf aren't that different.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yep
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: "Do not place water in your Quarries"

Status
Not open for further replies.