Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: kingryancool (childish I know but cant give it up)
  • Real Age: 13 (Still have a squeaky voice *Sigh)
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play on a server with FTB because its fun when you DONT get griefed
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing with mods on and off since I got minecraft
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: YES! :D
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarries
Accepted, sorry for the delay, didn't see your application.

J.Moore1997

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: PiggieGoBoom (As intimidating as my name may be to animals the account was created way before pigs were my savior :p).
Real Age: 16, quite a mature age I would say, there's plenty of ages that exceeds my own and still yet act like a 7 year old ;)
Why Do You Want To Join: My main problem with every server is that there is always one childish person on their, somebody who disrespects people's hard work and passion and continuously aim to destroy it so every time I log back in them my house is always a target, and to be fairly honest I'm getting quite sick and tired of it. I would like to join to meet people with a lot more maturity and responsibility and people that have respect for others and your server seems to be the place to meet people that meet my expectations. This is the reason I would like to join your server, in addition to this I would also like to meet you and thank you for all your hard work and effort you have made to continuously keep the server running outstanding any technical difficulties you may have to face (I'm sorry I write so much about something so little, sometimes I like to write a life stories worth ;D).
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I learn from the dire, the man of FTB, he is an inspiration to me and the only one that helps me acknowledge a better understanding of mods and their intentions. I am a very imaginative person and like to come up with compact yet so diverse builds that aren't particularly resource hungry but are very cool. I make these contraptions with several components from several mods some combinations can be with AE, IC2, TE, Extra Utilities and I love to get a head start on ThaumCraft although I don't like to go full out as my computer can't withstand an awful lot of it :p
Do You Agree To The Rules: Absolutely, as I say I am respectful to everyone and if there are rules to abide by I will be sure to respect and follow them at all costs.
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: As your rules clearly state the quarries can cause world corruption if water is within them, this isn't usually an issue for me because I don't tend to use quarries as often although if I do and I happen to run into a water leakage in the middle of the quarrying process I am always sure to clean the water up before letting it continue (OCD problems aha :p).

highvirus

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: kingsnake190
  • Real Age: 18
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am in desperate need of a server to play. I don't like playing alone, and I love being with a community.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I mean not a whole lot, but I have been playing for over 6 months now. I am still getting use to some of the newer mods.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in your quarries

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: PiggieGoBoom (As intimidating as my name may be to animals the account was created way before pigs were my savior :p).
Real Age: 16, quite a mature age I would say, there's plenty of ages that exceeds my own and still yet act like a 7 year old ;)
Why Do You Want To Join: My main problem with every server is that there is always one childish person on their, somebody who disrespects people's hard work and passion and continuously aim to destroy it so every time I log back in them my house is always a target, and to be fairly honest I'm getting quite sick and tired of it. I would like to join to meet people with a lot more maturity and responsibility and people that have respect for others and your server seems to be the place to meet people that meet my expectations. This is the reason I would like to join your server, in addition to this I would also like to meet you and thank you for all your hard work and effort you have made to continuously keep the server running outstanding any technical difficulties you may have to face (I'm sorry I write so much about something so little, sometimes I like to write a life stories worth ;D).
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I learn from the dire, the man of FTB, he is an inspiration to me and the only one that helps me acknowledge a better understanding of mods and their intentions. I am a very imaginative person and like to come up with compact yet so diverse builds that aren't particularly resource hungry but are very cool. I make these contraptions with several components from several mods some combinations can be with AE, IC2, TE, Extra Utilities and I love to get a head start on ThaumCraft although I don't like to go full out as my computer can't withstand an awful lot of it :p
Do You Agree To The Rules: Absolutely, as I say I am respectful to everyone and if there are rules to abide by I will be sure to respect and follow them at all costs.
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: As your rules clearly state the quarries can cause world corruption if water is within them, this isn't usually an issue for me because I don't tend to use quarries as often although if I do and I happen to run into a water leakage in the middle of the quarrying process I am always sure to clean the water up before letting it continue (OCD problems aha :p).
Fantastic application, thank you for writing it. You are 100% accepted!
  • In-Game Name: kingsnake190
  • Real Age: 18
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am in desperate need of a server to play. I don't like playing alone, and I love being with a community.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I mean not a whole lot, but I have been playing for over 6 months now. I am still getting use to some of the newer mods.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in your quarries
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay. :)

MisterMatas

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: MisterMatas my friend Endervay
  • Real Age: Me 14 friend 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play in community,private server,with people not solo play because i don`t like to play single player it is boring,in community server u can see what someone is doing ...Need a server to play :).
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Not much,because i got new computer so i played only tekkit clasic.. Computer new games new!.But i will learn it if i will join for fun gaming time!
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Quaries with water.
  • If what im texting for my friend to because we always play together :/

N1njaBT

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:N1njaBT
  • Real Age:14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I would like to start playing on a sever because my friends are on it and i would like to play with them.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:I don't have a lot of experience but, i will learn with my friends.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes, absolutely.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't put water in Quarries.

Reactions: crazykidkilla52

Callum1708

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Silent, for some reason squids don't seem to be spawning on the server, people say that they saw some before the "ClearLag" Plugin was installed but have not seen any recently. Just asking if you could look into it because quite a few things require ink sacks to craft.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Silent, for some reason squids don't seem to be spawning on the server, people say that they saw some before the "ClearLag" Plugin was installed but have not seen any recently. Just asking if you could look into it because quite a few things require ink sacks to craft.
Sure, will do, the CL program may disable squids. oddly enough. I will get to applications in a moment.

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Mad_Mine
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because i want to play in a server that has no greefers and the people are friendly
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i'm very good with the technic mods like IC2, TE , AE etc. i know the basic stuff of Thaumcraft and ArsMagica2 but i don't like those mods so i don't use them :)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't Put Water In Your Quarries

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:N1njaBT
  • Real Age:14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I would like to start playing on a sever because my friends are on it and i would like to play with them.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:I don't have a lot of experience but, i will learn with my friends.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes, absolutely.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't put water in Quarries.
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay! :)
  • In-Game Name: Mad_Mine
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because i want to play in a server that has no greefers and the people are friendly
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i'm very good with the technic mods like IC2, TE , AE etc. i know the basic stuff of Thaumcraft and ArsMagica2 but i don't like those mods so i don't use them :)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't Put Water In Your Quarries
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Yusunoha
Real Age: 24
Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a fun server to play on
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: a good 2 years or so playing modded minecraft
Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)

Status
Not open for further replies.