Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Public mining/quarry age is up.

Stable and proper pages/etc.

Age 10 can be deleted. Random page was added due to not adding clear modifiers. (Clear modifiers has a higher chance to add more random pages)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: dopeknight
  • Real Age: 19
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Its been few months since I played FTB, now that my exams got over I wanna start playing it again.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I know only few mods, I have a friend already on the server and he is pretty good so we gonna team up. And I look forward to learn more mods.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes I do.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in a quarry. Will not do that.
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay! :)
I wish too apply for me and my friend as they dont have a forum account (and they dont want one lol)

i also saw your skype a few posts above silenttheif, so i added you incase you have any further questions about my app etc.
  • In-Game Name: thorn1986 & Pinny88
  • Real Age: 27 & 25
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Never played direwolf, monster pack seems too OTT for my liking. I applied here because it seems well run, and i would like to experiance some direwolf modpack on your server :)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: played ftb since it was released (on and off - everyone needs a break from minecraft now and again)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes i have read, understand and agree to your server rules.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Using water in a quarry.
Welcome, both of you! Enjoy your stay!
  • In-Game Name: karelmikie3
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: i really want to play on a nice with no banned items and friendly people to do survival
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i've played on multiple servers before with this modpack and other modpack i know how to do alot of stuff like ae system lp systems and power mods.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay! :)
  • In-Game Name: Killerison
  • Real Age: 18
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I really enjoy FTB and fancy playing with other people instead of on my own all the time. I also kinda fancy meeting some new FTBers
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played on a few different single player servers and one small scale multiplayer, all of which were pretty heavily modded FTB servers (with trans dimensional doors and Archimedes ships, to name but a few)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Of course
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries, which rules out my usual obsidian gathering methods... but meh, life goes on :p I'm sure I'll figure out another way to get the job done
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Forums are online! http://hazardmc.zapto.org/forum

Godoyoros

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Godoyoros
  • Real Age: 26
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Becous i love playing vanila ftb servers and have fun with nice people.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i really likem them
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in quaris

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Godoyoros
  • Real Age: 26
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Becous i love playing vanila ftb servers and have fun with nice people.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i really likem them
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in quaris
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay!

OlympusX

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: AgaliareptX
  • Real Age: 20
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Haven't been able to find a good server to spend my time on, so hoping this one will be great!
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing FTB for a while now and been watching DW20 videos for a LONG time
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes, of course
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarries.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: AgaliareptX
  • Real Age: 20
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Haven't been able to find a good server to spend my time on, so hoping this one will be great!
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing FTB for a while now and been watching DW20 videos for a LONG time
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes, of course
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarries.
Accepted, welcome to HMC! :)

Notes:
We now accept donations! All donation perks are listed on the forums. Donations pay our bills, get us new software, make it so the server does not lag, buy us TeamSpeak, and better hosting! If you want to donate, please contact me in-game. :)

OlympusX

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted, welcome to HMC! :)

Notes:
We now accept donations! All donation perks are listed on the forums. Donations pay our bills, get us new software, make it so the server does not lag, buy us TeamSpeak, and better hosting! If you want to donate, please contact me in-game. :)

It's telling me I haven't been white-listed on the server yet. :O

(Just a note, my IGN is AgaliareptX, not OlympusX like my display name here. Just mentioning just in case.)

Fellt

Jul 29, 2019
White-List application:
  • In-Game Name: Fellt2
  • Real Age: 15 (05/1998)
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join HazardMC server cause' I've been looking to a good server with a good staff team, stable and without banned items or mods. I really think that HazardMC is the appropriate server for who wants to play online. Despite my age I've already played at white-listed FTB servers and didn't got punished or ban.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing Minecraft with mods since 2012. I know almost everything about almost every mod installed at Direwolf20's modpack. I'm sure that I'm pretty comfortable playing with all mods and helping and learning more about those mods.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Put water in your Quarries.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
It's telling me I haven't been white-listed on the server yet. :O

(Just a note, my IGN is AgaliareptX, not OlympusX like my display name here. Just mentioning just in case.)
Sorry about that, added.
White-List application:
  • In-Game Name: Fellt2
  • Real Age: 15 (05/1998)
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join HazardMC server cause' I've been looking to a good server with a good staff team, stable and without banned items or mods. I really think that HazardMC is the appropriate server for who wants to play online. Despite my age I've already played at white-listed FTB servers and didn't got punished or ban.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing Minecraft with mods since 2012. I know almost everything about almost every mod installed at Direwolf20's modpack. I'm sure that I'm pretty comfortable playing with all mods and helping and learning more about those mods.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Put water in your Quarries.
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay.

Dale

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Enigma85
  • Real Age:28
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a good community to play with.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played alot with almost all of them besides arsmagica 2
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarries

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Enigma85
  • Real Age:28
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a good community to play with.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played alot with almost all of them besides arsmagica 2
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarries
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay. :)

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
So uh. Don't place Iron Spikes at all with morph 0.4.0.

Causes a crash period. I was able to kill all of the entities I spawned and wanted to kill via console.

Last edited:

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: rocy775
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a server that I can interact with other players that are equally as interested in the FTB pack as me. Also a server that has decent up time and doesn't reset every week.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have pretty good experience with most mods in the pack. I've been playing with mods since Beta 1.7.3 so I know what I'm doing.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes indeed!
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: The water in the quarries causing world corruption!

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: GySgtXerxes
  • Real Age: 23
  • Why Do You Want To Join: The server I have been playing on was just shut down with no explanation so now I'm simply looking for a server with some cool people to relax and have fun.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing Modded Minecraft since just before the release of the FTB launcher. I am fairly well versed in all of the mods in the FTB packs.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: rocy775
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a server that I can interact with other players that are equally as interested in the FTB pack as me. Also a server that has decent up time and doesn't reset every week.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have pretty good experience with most mods in the pack. I've been playing with mods since Beta 1.7.3 so I know what I'm doing.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes indeed!
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: The water in the quarries causing world corruption!
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay.
  • In-Game Name: GySgtXerxes
  • Real Age: 23
  • Why Do You Want To Join: The server I have been playing on was just shut down with no explanation so now I'm simply looking for a server with some cool people to relax and have fun.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing Modded Minecraft since just before the release of the FTB launcher. I am fairly well versed in all of the mods in the FTB packs.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.