Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
hm. Can you delete the end maybe?

It'll be unfortunate for me cuz I'll have to fly back home. It will probably fix the issue though.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
is there a teamspeak/raidcall/mumble/steam/instant mssg way to contact you?

Crash Solution:
- Delete the Morph Mod.

Server is online, but the morph mod has been deleted due to a bug when a player enters the server. When the version of the mod is 0.6.0, we will enable it and you will be able to use it again.

Last edited:

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Information:
  • In-Game Name: Bakonon
  • Real Age: 32
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Just looking to be social and build things. :)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played a good bit of FTB Unleashed as well as Voltz and Technic
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yus
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in a quarry O.O

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Itemducts are crashing the server. Trying to find who has them. From what I can tell the itemducts don't have a place to output to and are full from possibly what could be an automated mining machine.

Please bear with the crashes until I can find where the itemducts are that are causing the problems.

If we can't find where they are then we'll have to wait until Silent logs back on.

Thanks,

Hollow

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Information:
  • In-Game Name: Bakonon
  • Real Age: 32
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Just looking to be social and build things. :)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played a good bit of FTB Unleashed as well as Voltz and Technic
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yus
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in a quarry O.O
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay! :)

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Itemducts that were crashing the server have possibly been found.

items have been refunded to the user.

Please try to avoid shoving items into a void chest using itemducts.

Ruudiluca

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: ruudiluca
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: After having my own private server, I got bored of it because there were too few people. I am now interested in joining a more active Direwolf server.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: A reasonable amount, I understand the basics. Usually, when I find out about a new mod or feature I will aim to 'complete' that mod (try and build everything good in it).
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yep!
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: ruudiluca
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: After having my own private server, I got bored of it because there were too few people. I am now interested in joining a more active Direwolf server.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: A reasonable amount, I understand the basics. Usually, when I find out about a new mod or feature I will aim to 'complete' that mod (try and build everything good in it).
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yep!
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay.

dopekn1ght

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: dopeknight
  • Real Age: 19
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Its been few months since I played FTB, now that my exams got over I wanna start playing it again.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I know only few mods, I have a friend already on the server and he is pretty good so we gonna team up. And I look forward to learn more mods.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes I do.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in a quarry. Will not do that.

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
I wish too apply for me and my friend as they dont have a forum account (and they dont want one lol)

i also saw your skype a few posts above silenttheif, so i added you incase you have any further questions about my app etc.
  • In-Game Name: thorn1986 & Pinny88
  • Real Age: 27 & 25
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Never played direwolf, monster pack seems too OTT for my liking. I applied here because it seems well run, and i would like to experiance some direwolf modpack on your server :)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: played ftb since it was released (on and off - everyone needs a break from minecraft now and again)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes i have read, understand and agree to your server rules.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Using water in a quarry.

karelmikie3

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: karelmikie3
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: i really want to play on a nice with no banned items and friendly people to do survival
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i've played on multiple servers before with this modpack and other modpack i know how to do alot of stuff like ae system lp systems and power mods.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)

Killerison

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Killerison
  • Real Age: 18
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I really enjoy FTB and fancy playing with other people instead of on my own all the time. I also kinda fancy meeting some new FTBers
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played on a few different single player servers and one small scale multiplayer, all of which were pretty heavily modded FTB servers (with trans dimensional doors and Archimedes ships, to name but a few)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Of course
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries, which rules out my usual obsidian gathering methods... but meh, life goes on :p I'm sure I'll figure out another way to get the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.