Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troyas

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Troyax
  • Real Age: 22
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Would like to start playing minecraft again
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: 1.4.7 ultimate ftb
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in the quarries

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: neoandrew
  • Real Age: 27
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because I'm a big direwolf20 fan and I'd love to join a server with his modpack !
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing direwolf's since 1.2.5 and watched pretty much all his vids so far.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yessir !
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in quarries, which i'm not a big fan of.

Datafox

Jul 29, 2019
The server just went down. It's a bit awkward because I just asked about chunk loading and then it went down. But no, I didn't do anything, didn't even have a loader at that point o:

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Muskieone
  • Real Age: 13
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I enjoy playing mods and some of my friends are on the server so I would like to play with them.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played on multiple Feed The Beast servers in the past.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water in quarries.
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay! :)
  • In-Game Name: Hollowfires
  • Real Age: 20
  • Why Do You Want To Join: to play on a server with others and hopefully help some people out
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: A lot. Hard to say specifically, but I've more or less interacted with all the mods in the FTB packs at one time or another.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in quarries
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389209453][/DOUBLEPOST]Everyone, the server is having some issues due to chunk issues, someone yesterday went around loading hundreds of chunks at once. I restarted the server, try to connect again.[DOUBLEPOST=1389209529][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • In-Game Name: Troyax
  • Real Age: 22
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Would like to start playing minecraft again
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: 1.4.7 ultimate ftb
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in the quarries
Accepted, welcome to HMC! :)
  • In-Game Name: neoandrew
  • Real Age: 27
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because I'm a big direwolf20 fan and I'd love to join a server with his modpack !
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing direwolf's since 1.2.5 and watched pretty much all his vids so far.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yessir !
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in quarries, which i'm not a big fan of.
Accepted, welcome to HMC. :D

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
To resolve these crashing issues, I am looking to upgrade to Creeperhost, but it costs $45.00 a month for the same specs we have at the time, the reason we need to upgrade to them is because they have experience with FTB, know how to handle their FTB servers along with give fantastic support.

Edit: Actually these crashing issues were caused by a members Dark Nexus. It was slowing the server down my 10,000ms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keeks

CraigDude258

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: CraigDude258
  • Real Age:14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I have a bunch of friends on the server (callum1708, KRNZ, AustinKZombie, crazykidkilla)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played various versions of Tekkit, FTB (Single Player) and would love to experience FTB Multiplayer.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I think the rules are very fair.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in Quarries!

martejj

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: martejj
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join because i love playing direwolf20 and this seems like a nice server to play on
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have only played direwolf20 ever since around 1.3.2 and i've been playing tekkit since longer.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes!
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries!

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Looking into the lag issues, server will be down for 30 minutes

Data I Collected so Far:
- BC Factory Tanks Store Entities that are always loaded.
- BC Coke Ovens do the same thing as tanks.
- Ars Magica Dark Nexus' create a lot of lag and overloads servers.
- Ars Magica's mobs also create a bit of lag.
- Chunk Loaders keep chunks loaded allowing machines, etc to run while the person is not there.

Conclusion:
- Ban Certain Items/"Rule Them":
I may end up making a rule saying you're not allowed to place chunk loaders nor quarrys without permission from the OP(me).
I am going to ban all MystCraft age creation (meaning you cannot make ages without permissions from the OP)

- Investigate Ars Magica
See why ars magica is causing the lag it is at the time. And why the entities make it such a pain.

- Investigate Overloading
Going to see why the server overloads, and why it uses so much memory when so little amount of users are online.

Server will be online in 20 minutes of this message!

Best of Luck,
- HMC Owner

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Stanekk
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Hope to find a nice community that wants to build up a little city together
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Well, since IC. Yeah IC, not IC2 :D
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Sure =)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: CraigDude258
  • Real Age:14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I have a bunch of friends on the server (callum1708, KRNZ, AustinKZombie, crazykidkilla)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played various versions of Tekkit, FTB (Single Player) and would love to experience FTB Multiplayer.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I think the rules are very fair.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in Quarries!
Accepted, welcome to HMC! :)
  • In-Game Name: martejj
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join because i love playing direwolf20 and this seems like a nice server to play on
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have only played direwolf20 ever since around 1.3.2 and i've been playing tekkit since longer.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes!
Welcome! Enjoy your stay at HMC!
  • In-Game Name: Stanekk
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Hope to find a nice community that wants to build up a little city together
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Well, since IC. Yeah IC, not IC2 :D
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Sure =)
Welcome, enjoy your stay at HMC! :)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my, it did crash...

Information:
The crash was caused by someone morphing into a mob...

Edit:
Server coming online.

Status
Not open for further replies.