Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe try placing a downloaded config from the launcher, instead of letting RP make it.
Feed the Beast may have changed the IDs from the standard RP2 configs

Did, no worky. Tried updating Forge, no worky.[DOUBLEPOST=1360170393][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, I manage a different decently sized server on these forums, are you by chance running TickThreading?
I got this same error awhile back on my server running TickThreading.

TickThreading? Unless that's in the default Mindcrack pack; no.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Did, no worky. Tried updating Forge, no worky.[DOUBLEPOST=1360170393][/DOUBLEPOST]

TickThreading? Unless that's in the default Mindcrack pack; no.

Ok just wondering, its caused by something else. Take a look at TickThreading though, really cool server-sided mod that takes the in-game tile entity, world, block, entity, chunk generation game ticks and forces them through more than one thread on your multi-core processor if you have one. We had like 20 people on, each with huge industrial factories/etc and the server had 20 TPS. Check it out if your TPS ever drops.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried ALOT of different things and I'm just clueless. I've requested the server host for a backup, but that's probally gonna take several hours.

Vortex27

Jul 29, 2019
Hi :)

Maybe this can help you:

From http://rpwiki.cbouton.com:

On startup

• Example | Null pointer exception (below setupBlocks) | on startup: You have an ID conflict with Factorization mpd (or another mod, but usually Factorization). Check your config files. Never run auto-id assign.

From http://forums.somethingawful.com:

Have you tried deleting your RP2 config? That seemed to fix it for some people.
Or this thread:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/redpower2-id-conflict-crashing-on-startup.6754/

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
AFter about 4 hours of file dragging I've finally fixed it. Don't ask how, I don't know.

It seems I didn't mess up the world.

Sorry about today... it's a pain to keep this thing running.

Bigdogdk

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: Bigdogdk

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I have read the rules and I completely understand them.

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a friendly person. I am willing to help anyone that needs it.
If the server needs a custom plugin to do something I might be able to write it since I am learning to code minecraft plugins.

Why do you want to join us?: I'm wanting to find a good Minecrack server community to play the game with.

Do you have any previous bans?: No I have never been banned from anything.

If answered yes, how come?: N/A

Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have experience with the mods but I don't know everything yet, and I may never know everything.

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I wont be kicked every 2 hr the server will shut down for scheduled restarts. :)

What is your secret code?: 29

brent3360

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Notagriefer1234
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I have read the rules. :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well im a friendly person to be around,I love to play minecraft with people feed the beast is the best thing that has ever came to minecraft and i would love to play it on this server,I will help anyone any way i can and be a good part to the community.
Why do you want to join us?: I'v been looking for a good feed the beast server and i finally found the one i'v been looking for and i hope i can join i'd love to be a part of the server. :)
Do you have any previous bans?: No,I'v never been banned on any server i'v played on.
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have a pretty good experience with mods,I'v played almost every mod out there.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server will restart every 2 hours and will not be announced.
What is your secret code?: 1415

SneakyCheezehead

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 14 (I know I'm not old enough but I feel like I'm mature enough.)
In-game name: SneakyCheezehead (No, not a packers fan)
I have fully understood the rules and I don't have any problems with them.
I don't really know what to motivate you with but I'm a fun dude who just loves to have fun. Oh yeah I'm decent at FTB.
I want to join you because I'm getting lonely on my singleplayer world. I need someone to be social with!
Code: 1914
BTW. No previous bans. (Forgot to write it)
OH yeah and I'll get kicked every 2 hr because of server restart

MrUnadvisedGamer

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: MrUnadvisedGamer

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I truly believe so.

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm not great at motivating people just convince them, but that require a conversation, just kidding. I'm a great builder with ideas that make it hard for me to sleep because I just want to build and test everything, maybe that's why I became an insomniac, I have been told that I make everyone laugh and that I am really funny and smart, I don't know if that is something you're looking for on the server but I have it, and I also have Ideas to make something nobody have seen before but it is really complex, and with complexity comes the need for time so I will be very active on the server and I also have some money to waste ( I am not trying to bribe you but that is a matter of perspective ) I don't really know how to make you motivated to whitelist me but I tried and I don't have high hopes, but maybe there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel after all?

Why do you want to join us?: I have looked around for servers to play on because single player is so lonely, and it seems this server is really good with a great community.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes

If answered yes, how come?: The vanilla server I play on was going downhill, so much drama and stuff, so I spoke my mind to the owner and he didn't like it, but when other people backed me up he realized that the problems wouldn't go away without someone doing something so I was unbanned 14 hours later and I still play on the server and I am happy to report it's runs better then ever. I know that little story has nothing to do with me being accepted but I wanted to tell the truth.

Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I have been playing with mods for a long time. I have been playing Minecraft since Indev, and with mods since Beta 1.3 and with serious mods since 1.3 I believe, so long ago it's hard to remember... If I can say so without offending people I know more then most when it comes to these mods.

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I would say it is because the server restart, with no announcement.

What is your secret code?: My identification number is 1318

P.S. I have the tendency to ramble on, so sorry about that. Rule nr. 5 can be broken by my tendency but I really hope not but rule nr. 8 is helped by it. :) Thanks for taking the time to read and maybe consider.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: MrUnadvisedGamer

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I truly believe so.

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm not great at motivating people just convince them, but that require a conversation, just kidding. I'm a great builder with ideas that make it hard for me to sleep because I just want to build and test everything, maybe that's why I became an insomniac, I have been told that I make everyone laugh and that I am really funny and smart, I don't know if that is something you're looking for on the server but I have it, and I also have Ideas to make something nobody have seen before but it is really complex, and with complexity comes the need for time so I will be very active on the server and I also have some money to waste ( I am not trying to bribe you but that is a matter of perspective ) I don't really know how to make you motivated to whitelist me but I tried and I don't have high hopes, but maybe there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel after all?

Why do you want to join us?: I have looked around for servers to play on because single player is so lonely, and it seems this server is really good with a great community.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes

If answered yes, how come?: The vanilla server I play on was going downhill, so much drama and stuff, so I spoke my mind to the owner and he didn't like it, but when other people backed me up he realized that the problems wouldn't go away without someone doing something so I was unbanned 14 hours later and I still play on the server and I am happy to report it's runs better then ever. I know that little story has nothing to do with me being accepted but I wanted to tell the truth.

Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I have been playing with mods for a long time. I have been playing Minecraft since Indev, and with mods since Beta 1.3 and with serious mods since 1.3 I believe, so long ago it's hard to remember... If I can say so without offending people I know more then most when it comes to these mods.

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I would say it is because the server restart, with no announcement.

What is your secret code?: My identification number is 1318

P.S. I have the tendency to ramble on, so sorry about that. Rule nr. 5 can be broken by my tendency but I really hope not but rule nr. 8 is helped by it. :) Thanks for taking the time to read and maybe consider.

Welcome MrUnadvisedGamer!