Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vortex27

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Vortex27
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes to both :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a helpful and friendly person :) If there is something need to be done or someone needs help, I am your man :D On top of this I have a good sense of humor ;) As if this wasn't enough, I already have a few building projects in mind :D
Why do you want to join us?: I rly like to play on servers with a small, friendly community, where people know each other :) Have played on a few other servers before (100+ players), at first it was fun, but in the long run I haven't met many ppl :/ Once I played on a small server (with Vanilla Minecraft and about 23 ppl), it was real fun :D Sadly we weren't able to fund it any longer :( Well, anyway, I am rly into Tekkit/FTB and I think HavenCraft would be the perfect server for me :)
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope, I have always been good xD
If answered yes, how come?: ---
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I played Tekkit for about 3 months and Vanilla Minecraft for about 2 years :)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of the server restart ^^
What is your secret code?: 2215 (I hope thats correct xD)

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Vortex27
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes to both :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a helpful and friendly person :) If there is something need to be done or someone needs help, I am your man :D On top of this I have a good sense of humor ;) As if this wasn't enough, I already have a few building projects in mind :D
Why do you want to join us?: I rly like to play on servers with a small, friendly community, where people know each other :) Have played on a few other servers before (100+ players), at first it was fun, but in the long run I haven't met many ppl :/ Once I played on a small server (with Vanilla Minecraft and about 23 ppl), it was real fun :D Sadly we weren't able to fund it any longer :( Well, anyway, I am rly into Tekkit/FTB and I think HavenCraft would be the perfect server for me :)
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope, I have always been good xD
If answered yes, how come?: ---
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I played Tekkit for about 3 months and Vanilla Minecraft for about 2 years :)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of the server restart ^^
What is your secret code?: 2215 (I hope thats correct xD)

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: mit240
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have read rules 1 through to 12 and i agree with each of the individual rules and will follow them as law
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Right now im full of pent up creativity and spare time which i just want to paint your server with!(in a griefless manner ofc). I love to make grand houses filled with computercraft trinkets and controls which i can do quite easily due to my brief experiences with scripting programming languages. I believe i belong on your whitelist as i will frequently log on with overflowing dedication to endlessly expand my house and make it pretty n stuff.
Why do you want to join us?: There are a range of reasons why your server attracted my attention.
  1. You have a pretty awesome looking spawn.
  2. I should get decent latency living in England
  3. The Owner has a sense of humour as presented by these humorous whitelist application questions which i have never once enjoyed so much.
Do you have any previous bans?: Kinda
If answered yes, how come?: There was another guy whose name started with 'mi' so i got banned instead, unbanned after though.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A metric FUCKTON of experience. played all the mods well before FTB and have been on many servers and dozens of worlds of creations
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours
What is your secret code?: 139!

brent3360

Jul 29, 2019
jenial please look at my application i spent way to much time on it for it to just be threw away please look at it.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: mit240
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have read rules 1 through to 12 and i agree with each of the individual rules and will follow them as law
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Right now im full of pent up creativity and spare time which i just want to paint your server with!(in a griefless manner ofc). I love to make grand houses filled with computercraft trinkets and controls which i can do quite easily due to my brief experiences with scripting programming languages. I believe i belong on your whitelist as i will frequently log on with overflowing dedication to endlessly expand my house and make it pretty n stuff.
Why do you want to join us?: There are a range of reasons why your server attracted my attention.
  1. You have a pretty awesome looking spawn.
  2. I should get decent latency living in England
  3. The Owner has a sense of humour as presented by these humorous whitelist application questions which i have never once enjoyed so much.
Do you have any previous bans?: Kinda

If answered yes, how come?: There was another guy whose name started with 'mi' so i got banned instead, unbanned after though.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A metric FUCKTON of experience. played all the mods well before FTB and have been on many servers and dozens of worlds of creations
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours
What is your secret code?: 139!

Welcome! Please note the current picture it no longer our current spawn, as we've started a new world a few days ago. The current spawn is still a WIP.
Oh and yes, I'm hilarious. I'm glad someone finally noticed. :3

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Korsovan
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Honestly it's all pretty much the same apples and oranges. Pretty much don't be an asshat and I will get on well enough here
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Almost forgot this one. Just gotta say I'm a trustworthy and loyal server citizen and I do enjoy me some minecraftin'
Why do you want to join us?: Cause Soylent Green is not my kind of people, and this seems like a very neat little community
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope, clean as a whistle
If answered yes, how come?: I said no dammit
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, Lots. I love the modpack, but it will be different using cheap recipes again
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Mandatory server restart/refresh. Gotta make sure to keep it frosty
What is your secret code?: 69 dude! (Bill and Ted Reference :p )

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Korsovan
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Honestly it's all pretty much the same apples and oranges. Pretty much don't be an asshat and I will get on well enough here
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Almost forgot this one. Just gotta say I'm a trustworthy and loyal server citizen and I do enjoy me some minecraftin'
Why do you want to join us?: Cause Soylent Green is not my kind of people, and this seems like a very neat little community
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope, clean as a whistle
If answered yes, how come?: I said no dammit
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, Lots. I love the modpack, but it will be different using cheap recipes again
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Mandatory server restart/refresh. Gotta make sure to keep it frosty
What is your secret code?: 69 dude! (Bill and Ted Reference :p )

Welcome!

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
Please do not be fooled by my age. I am more mature then most people I know. (It is hard to put my words into my point. I am not very good at grammar so feel free to point out errors in spelling. And I do not care if I am not old enough, Just read my application over once.)

In-game Name: Azurecats
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Completely to the best of my Ability.
Motivate us why we should white-list you: I am very mature(for my age), And would like to be on a mature sever that I can stay on. The servers I usually go on get closed due to a Griefer attack. I understand that you have a large base for people and have plugins for the server to not be griefed. I would love to be in a community with such understanding, and maturity.
Why do you want to join us?: I would love to be able to stay on one server for once and NOT be griefed.
Do you have any previous bans?: Never once have I ever been banned. You can ask the severs I have either applied for or went on. (Manly 2)
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, not very much but I know enough to get started. I will mainly work on IndrustrialCraft, tipping to others in time.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart, to seize lag.
What is your secret code?: 126
You missed mine... or just didn't say no.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Server crashed and I won't be home before 5 PM today.

Here is the crash report, feel free to figure out what might fix this issue in the meanwhile, could save me some time. ;)
I tried reinstalling the mods, but that's not the issue. It's not a world issue either.

Code:
2013-02-06 11:08:19 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerControl.setupBlocks(RedPowerControl.java:117)
at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerControl.load(RedPowerControl.java:50)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:657)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:94)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)
at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:135)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
According to this and this, you can try to delete the RedPower config.

forfeit said:
To get RedPower to play nice, I had to generate its config with no other mods installed. It gets confused and gives a bunch of items the same ItemID if there are any conflicts. After you get a sane RedPower config, add in the rest of the mods and old configs, and finally tweak RedPower configs.

Though by reinstalling the mods, you basicly did that I assume.

-edit-
I have no idea what effects this will have on the game world, if ItemIDs change all of a sudden? :confused:

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Age: You should never ask a woman her age. lol, but I am 31
In-game Name: Fayini
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, and agree to them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a friendly person who tries to get along well with everyone. I enjoy helping and trading with my fellow players.
Why do you want to join us?: A friend of mine from another server suggested you; and you look like a friendly community minded server.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?: n/a
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, however I will be honest and say I am not the best at explaining things to others although I do try.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: There is a server restart every two hours without announcement.
What is your secret code?: 61

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
According to this and this, you can try to delete the RedPower config.

Though by reinstalling the mods, you basicly did that I assume.

-edit-
I have no idea what effects this will have on the game world, if ItemIDs change all of a sudden? :confused:

Tried it, didn't fix it. Looking for different solutions.

brad0110

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:darkness0110
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:i have been searching for good ftb servers for ages so im hoping this is the one
Why do you want to join us?:i am looking to get more knowlage about ftb and as i have stated ive been looking for agodd server
Do you have any previous bans?:no
If answered yes, how come?: n/a
Do you have any experience with the mods?: ic 2 build craft and redpower
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:you dont the server restarts
What is your secret code?:41

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
Tried it, didn't fix it. Looking for different solutions.
Maybe try placing a downloaded config from the launcher, instead of letting RP make it.
Feed the Beast may have changed the IDs from the standard RP2 configs