Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fatup99

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Fatup99
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes i read all the rules and understand them all.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have been looking for ages for a good ftb server and then my friend lollo333 said he knew one, so i asked how to join and he gave me a link to this topic. After i seen the picture and read everything i wanted to join more and more. I also like to team with people and build epic buildings/constructions.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the server because it looks nice the admins are nice according to my friend and good rules.
Do you have any previous bans?: I have one ban on a vanilla server.
If answered yes, how come?: It was a block in wilderness and it said please break me, so i broke the block and i got instant ban. It was on the server Obsidiancraft.net i think it's called.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I do have quite alot of experience of mods i play mostly tekkit smp, but then i found out about Feed The Beast and played a few smp on my own.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every second hour, without a head's up
What is your secret code?: My secret code is 61.

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
Err Jenial, it seems that im no longer whitelisted, could you add me again. ign: mit240

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Mantas7776
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to work together with other people and learn from them or maybe learn them something, take part of their ideas and build amazing structures together. Minecraft is such an endless game where its nearly impossible to know everything.
Why do you want to join us?: Finding a good and mature server these days is a big problem, some are full of griefiers, other have abusing admins and some are very limited. I got really happy when I found this server; a semi-big mature server with a close community and ALL mods enabled. What more could you ask for?
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I have played ftb 3 weeks.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server is restarting, without any announcement.
What is your secret code?: 131

WolFolk

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: WolFolk
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to be part of a small, nice and friendly community, I'm a friendly guy who loves to play minecraft and socialize, I have never ever broken the rules of servers, and have always been respectful to the players.
Why do you want to join us?: I just want to join a nice server that makes me feel the same way I felt when I played minecraft with friends, and this server seems to give me the opportunity to feel the same way, and I just want to be part of a nice, small friendly comunnity.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, been following alot of minecrafters in youtube watch their videos lately, try to do the same things they do, and succeed in most of them!.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Due to server restart, with no announcement.
What is your secret code?: 2315

MapleBar

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: MapleBar
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Every one of them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm never quite sure how to answer stuff like this because besides being a (well in my opinion at least) good/funny/interesting/engaging person I don't know how to convince you to let me join. I play minecraft for the social aspect mostly; I'm no great builder (aside from mosaics with RP2 microblocks but that's obscenely time consuming for anything other than small pieces) and I can't really help out with the server (moderating/tech stuff/donating) so all I can be is a good player and community contributor.
Why do you want to join us?: See above
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, but never for griefing or cheating or anything like that. Its only ever been due to petty disagreements between myself and mods or other players.
If answered yes, how come?: I've been playing minecraft for almost 3 years, and I've played on dozens upon dozens of servers so for me it was bound to happen eventually that I would spark an argument or something with a mod that would get me banned. I give respect when its given, but unfortunately I've had a few bad experiences with mods, admins and other staff who thought their position of power meant they were infallible and incontrovertible. I'm an outspoken person, so if we're having a conversation and you express an opinion that I disagree with, especially when you try to present it as fact I'm going to tell you. That doesn't mean I'm a hothead who likes to start arguments, it just means I don't let people pass off uninformed assumptions as anything more so. I always try to be civil and mannerly but sometimes people don't react well to having their beliefs (or authority) challenged. I couldn't put a number on the amount of bans I have because I usually just quit a server when I encounter a situation like that but its probably like five or six.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Loads
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Automatic, unnanounced server restarts
What is your secret code?: 13-1

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
You've both been accepted. Ill whitelist you tomorrow morning, as the server panel page is down.

Exengo

Jul 29, 2019
WelcomeMantas7776!
Wow... He copied my application.

My app on page 36:

In-game Name: lollo333
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to work together with other people and learn from them or maybe learn them something, take part of their ideas and build amazing structures together. Working together is the key to success because Minecraft is such an endless game where its nearly impossible to know everything.
Why do you want to join us?: Finding a good and mature server these days is a big problem, some are full of griefiers, other have abusing admins and some are very limited. I got really happy when I found this server; a semi-big mature server with a close community and ALL mods enabled. What more could you ask for?
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes.
If answered yes, how come?: About 2 years ago some of my friends wanted me to griefie with them and I did so and got a few bans because of that. But that was 2 years ago and I still regret that. I have been denied on ~4 servers because of that, I am even considering buying a new Minecraft account only because of that.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I started playing with mods in 1.7.3 beta and I started using all these technical mods in 1.8. I played Tekkit for more then a half year and FTB since its weary first public release back in 1.2.5
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server is restarting, without any announcement.
What is your secret code?: 1215

Hes app on this page:

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to work together with other people and learn from them or maybe learn them something, take part of their ideas and build amazing structures together. Minecraft is such an endless game where its nearly impossible to know everything.
Why do you want to join us?:Finding a good and mature server these days is a big problem, some are full of griefiers, other have abusing admins and some are very limited. I got really happy when I found this server; a semi-big mature server with a close community and ALL mods enabled. What more could you ask for?
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Because the server is restarting, without any announcement.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Wow... He copied my application.

My app on page 36:

In-game Name: lollo333
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to work together with other people and learn from them or maybe learn them something, take part of their ideas and build amazing structures together. Working together is the key to success because Minecraft is such an endless game where its nearly impossible to know everything.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes.
If answered yes, how come?: About 2 years ago some of my friends wanted me to griefie with them and I did so and got a few bans because of that. But that was 2 years ago and I still regret that. I have been denied on ~4 servers because of that, I am even considering buying a new Minecraft account only because of that.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I started playing with mods in 1.7.3 beta and I started using all these technical mods in 1.8. I played Tekkit for more then a half year and FTB since its weary first public release back in 1.2.5
What is your secret code?: 1215

Hes app on this page:

Why do you want to join us?:Finding a good and mature server these days is a big problem, some are full of griefiers, other have abusing admins and some are very limited. I got really happy when I found this server; a semi-big mature server with a close community and ALL mods enabled. What more could you ask for?
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Because the server is restarting, without any announcement.

Oh wow, he fooled me bad. Removed you from the whitelist Mantas.

Kaiylar

Jul 29, 2019
..Can i rejoin, please?

In-game Name: Hassi94
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
Why do you want to join us?: I want to be part of the community again, and I've played FTB a little already on Single Player, and want to join you guys in FTB.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, you banned me.
If answered yes, how come?: Because I griefed your server, i don't know why, that was the first time i've ever griefed in my life, and i'll never do anything to upset anyone like that again. I know I was an absolute idiot, but please forgive me. I know I won't forgive myself.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I've played Feed The Beast before, and Tekkit (some mods in Tekkit are in FTB).
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts automatically every 2 hours without any notice.
What is your secret code?: 81
Please forgive me. =)

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: MapleBar
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Every one of them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm never quite sure how to answer stuff like this because besides being a (well in my opinion at least) good/funny/interesting/engaging person I don't know how to convince you to let me join. I play minecraft for the social aspect mostly; I'm no great builder (aside from mosaics with RP2 microblocks but that's obscenely time consuming for anything other than small pieces) and I can't really help out with the server (moderating/tech stuff/donating) so all I can be is a good player and community contributor.
Why do you want to join us?: See above
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, but never for griefing or cheating or anything like that. Its only ever been due to petty disagreements between myself and mods or other players.
If answered yes, how come?: I've been playing minecraft for almost 3 years, and I've played on dozens upon dozens of servers so for me it was bound to happen eventually that I would spark an argument or something with a mod that would get me banned. I give respect when its given, but unfortunately I've had a few bad experiences with mods, admins and other staff who thought their position of power meant they were infallible and incontrovertible. I'm an outspoken person, so if we're having a conversation and you express an opinion that I disagree with, especially when you try to present it as fact I'm going to tell you. That doesn't mean I'm a hothead who likes to start arguments, it just means I don't let people pass off uninformed assumptions as anything more so. I always try to be civil and mannerly but sometimes people don't react well to having their beliefs (or authority) challenged. I couldn't put a number on the amount of bans I have because I usually just quit a server when I encounter a situation like that but its probably like five or six.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Loads
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Automatic, unnanounced server restarts
What is your secret code?: 13-1
In-game Name: WolFolk
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to be part of a small, nice and friendly community, I'm a friendly guy who loves to play minecraft and socialize, I have never ever broken the rules of servers, and have always been respectful to the players.
Why do you want to join us?: I just want to join a nice server that makes me feel the same way I felt when I played minecraft with friends, and this server seems to give me the opportunity to feel the same way, and I just want to be part of a nice, small friendly comunnity.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, been following alot of minecrafters in youtube watch their videos lately, try to do the same things they do, and succeed in most of them!.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Due to server restart, with no announcement.
What is your secret code?: 2315

Both added to the whitelist! Come join us :>!

Ethenen

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Ethenen
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am realiable person, can't say "I am funny person" (because everyone have their own definition of being funny - I personally think that I am person who is able to bring fun to other people). I am also a helpful person, will try to help in any mod-related problem just if I know the solution. Honestly, I have no idea what else should I write here, I guess that my answer to the next question will cover most of my motivation.
Why do you want to join us?: I am the kind of guy who likes to play Minecraft with other people rather than alone (doesn't mean I don't play SSP, because I do - most of the time breeding bees and checking out parts of the mods that I haven't discovered yet). After reading most of the pages from this topic I have decided that this is exactly the server I was looking for since beginning of this year. I'm pretty much experienced player ( have been playing with mods for about a year and a half, at first on a custom modded server), lately I've heard about FTB from Mindcrackers' videos (since they started uploading FTB videos) and so far Mindcrack pack is the best pack I had the opportunity to play on.
If answered yes, how come?: -
Do you have any experience with the mods?: As stated above, I've been playing on modded server for a long time, so I've covered "bigger" mods (Rp,IC,BC). Right now I'm discovering new items on Thaumcraft, and I would like to spend some time with MFFS and Nuclear Control - these two mods are probably the only ones that I need to spend some time with. I don't particularly like "Greg and his Tech", but at least it brings some fresh, new look to IC (which was too easy, and Greg made it too hard :) ).
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: non-announced server restarts.
What is your secret code?: 520