Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Extreme8897

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to pest, but I'm still not white listed. I'm thinking it's because my IGN response was buried. IGN: Extreme8897.
Again, sorry to pest, I'm just bored of not playing :D.

CreeperCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: CreeperCrazy
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes and Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because i want to help folk in and out of this server and communicate online with others.
Why do you want to join us?: Old minecraft is boring. So is SP FTB but online FTB is wheres its at.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Lots of experience with IC2 and MystCraft
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart
What is your secret code?: Cookies.
Thanks for this opportunity.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to pest, but I'm still not white listed. I'm thinking it's because my IGN response was buried. IGN: Extreme8897.
Again, sorry to pest, I'm just bored of not playing :D.

Ah sorry, it was buried down indeed. Whitelisted.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Server didn't crash for a whole 15 hours so far, that's a new record this week!
Hope we don't have any crashes at all in this new server box.

Exengo

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: lollo333
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to work together with other people and learn from them or maybe learn them something, take part of their ideas and build amazing structures together. Working together is the key to success because Minecraft is such an endless game where its nearly impossible to know everything.
Why do you want to join us?: Finding a good and mature server these days is a big problem, some are full of griefiers, other have abusing admins and some are very limited. I got really happy when I found this server; a semi-big mature server with a close community and ALL mods enabled. What more could you ask for?
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes.
If answered yes, how come?: About 2 years ago some of my friends wanted me to griefie with them and I did so and got a few bans because of that. But that was 2 years ago and I still regret that. I have been denied on ~4 servers because of that, I am even considering buying a new Minecraft account only because of that.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I started playing with mods in 1.7.3 beta and I started using all these technical mods in 1.8. I played Tekkit for more then a half year and FTB since its weary first public release back in 1.2.5
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server is restarting, without any announcement.
What is your secret code?: 1215

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: lollo333
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to work together with other people and learn from them or maybe learn them something, take part of their ideas and build amazing structures together. Working together is the key to success because Minecraft is such an endless game where its nearly impossible to know everything.
Why do you want to join us?: Finding a good and mature server these days is a big problem, some are full of griefiers, other have abusing admins and some are very limited. I got really happy when I found this server; a semi-big mature server with a close community and ALL mods enabled. What more could you ask for?
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes.
If answered yes, how come?: About 2 years ago some of my friends wanted me to griefie with them and I did so and got a few bans because of that. But that was 2 years ago and I still regret that. I have been denied on ~4 servers because of that, I am even considering buying a new Minecraft account only because of that.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I started playing with mods in 1.7.3 beta and I started using all these technical mods in 1.8. I played Tekkit for more then a half year and FTB since its weary first public release back in 1.2.5
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server is restarting, without any announcement.
What is your secret code?: 1215

Welcome lollo333, Enjoy your stay!

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
The server seems to have messed up during the restart, it says forge modloader has found ID mismatches, IDs 4093 4094 and 4095 from factorization

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else getting the "Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches. ID 4093 (ModID: factorization, type FZ resource) is missing ..." error on trying to connect to the server?