Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Leafblading

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I can't come online on the server BEFORE 16:00 DUTCH time, since i have to do a listening / watching exam for German... :( sorry

Brainader

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Brainader
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have read and understood the rules of the server.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Got plenty of experience with MC-Vanilla, where I have played it since early beta. Also played Tekkit for some time, and FTB since mid desember. Have been in the staff on Norway's biggest MC-server, where I now am retired. (not gonna put out the name, since it's for norwegians only). Still playing on the server tho, due to friends and other stuff.
Why do you want to join us?: Been looking for a good FTB-server for some time now. Last FTB-server i was on, got taken down for some reason. And got tired of playing ssp, where I have been trying out most mods, except RailCraft and ComputerCraft.
Do you have any previous bans?: Not a single ban.
If answered yes, how come?: ---
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Played since mid desember. As said, played around most things except RailCraft and ComputerCraft.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every other hour, to reduce lag. Something most servers do. Not that everyone goes for the 2h checkpoint.
What is your secret code?: That would be 218

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I've been told the server host is working on a permanent fix, 7 hours ago. It seems they didn't fix it yet. Waiting for their support again.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
That sucks. Hope it gets sorted soon :) Do you know what happened?

The server fails to save player data. This is the first time I could see what happened. I've done some research, and this is what Creeperhost responded on someone with this issue;

Bonjour.

Do not fear, Luke from Creeperhost is here.
I have fixed the problems up for you, you needed more of teh ramz for your ram-drive. I have done this, cleaned up a few logs and errors, set the selinux permissions right again and your server should be golden. Sorry about that. Have fun!

Regards
Luke_H

I've send this to our server host aswell, as they don't seem to be very clever.[DOUBLEPOST=1359664144][/DOUBLEPOST]They already responded. Server should be back up in 10 minutes.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I cant even leave the server alone for an hour without crashing. This is so tiresom...

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, the server is a mess lately. I hope they fix this issue fast so I can detect whats causing the crashes.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. We got lucky though, I could restart it myself this time.

#EDIT: I lied

#EDIT2: I didn't!