Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any type of external program you can install, that would detect when the server crashes and then restart it?

FateEmotion

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: FateEmotion
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, sir!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm fun to be with acording to my friends, im good with redstone, i'm creative and i played minecraft since alpha, played FTB for 2 months and tekkit for 3 months
Why do you want to join us?: I've been looking for a mature server for past couple of days, Yet only found one server witch alows people form a age of 18+ only, didnt had a feedback from them yet and i'm tired of waiting, so i dicided to go look for some more servers, and acording to your tag in the title this server is "MATURE"
Do you have any previous bans?: nope
If answered yes, how come?: -
Do you have any experience with the mods?: played FTB for 2 months and tekkit for 3 months
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: So there is allways enoughe room for everyone, reloading chunks to decrease lag, any other reason i can't think off
What is your secret code?: 61

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any type of external program you can install, that would detect when the server crashes and then restart it?

No. And it wouldn't work either.
I can detect the crashes myself, but I'm not able to restart due a bug with the operation system. Just like now.

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
Its a shame that it is such a pain for server admins to keep their server up... Shame on the host!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
It'll take some time before the other server box is ready. The world size is 8GB, which takes FOREVER to zip and upload to a new server. The server will be down for atleast another one or two hours I think. Sorry.