Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

gunnar

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: kezzy0
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: indeed i have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i know alitlle things about the mods,im nice and im a swed!
Why do you want to join us? Well i look at alot of youtube and i watch people like Anderzel and etho, they both play on amindcrack sever and have alot of fun. i would relly like that to :)
P.S What is the Codeword?: COOKIES

gexboy8

Jul 29, 2019
People should actually go to the last page and see that if the person before you isn't getting in cause its to short then don't make yours shorter then his lol..and don't leave out the secret code part just because you don't know it
Can i redo? o;

Conman0723

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Conman0723
I understand just like the regular rules
Possibly because i was on the vanilla server
i have never been on a ftb server but i saw the announcement on the vanilla server
No bans
yes i played tekkit and ftb beta and recently mindcrack
Because the server restarts unannounced
COOKIES

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
I really dont understand why people can't seem to make a proper server application....

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I'll update the server to V8.0.1 tomorrow afternoon. I have ALOT of things to do before I can release it to the public server. You'll be pleased with the results, trust me! :)

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
As we're changing plugin that provides us with commands your homes will be wiped. Be sure to set a waypoint. If you didn't; don't worry too much. I have waypoints set of most players.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Scrap that. I no longer have the coords. Be sure to use /sethome as soon as you logg in. Your old /home will take you to the coords 0 0 70 now.
Please note you're now able to craft Chunkloaders, world anchors and Mining lasers, howeever they're still banned and cant be placed/used. Be carefull.

Call_Me_Dejaja

Jul 29, 2019
:DSpam sucks, MC server ranking sites suck more (IMO)

Your hug is in the mail.[DOUBLEPOST=1359421875][/DOUBLEPOST]
People should actually go to the last page and see that if the person before you isn't getting in cause its to short then don't make yours shorter then his lol..and don't leave out the secret code part just because you don't know it
This guy! NOW he knows lol!

Leafblading

Jul 29, 2019
Age: I'm 14 years old, but I'll reach the age of 15 on april the 24th
In-game Name: Leafblading
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I've understood the rules.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I love and prefer playing minecraft with other people, also I adore playing various modpacks, a friend of mine(BehindTheScene) told me about this server. I would like to join the server and enjoy it as much as he does.
Why do you want to join us?: Since a friend of mine(BehindTheScene) had told me this server was cool, I wanted to join this server.
Do you have any previous bans?: I have never been banned before
If answered yes, how come?: *
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Not with FTB in particular but I've played a lot of tekkit and voxelbox
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every 2 hours
What is your secret code?: 125

Leafblading

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great server, and really is full of lovely people. I think it's a shame that chunkloaders are disabled, but it's understandable as lag can be an issue with them. That asside, it's a brilliant server and I'd just like to thank everyone for accepting me so warmly :)

P.S. Funny how some applications still think the secret code is cookies, isn't it.
yeah its really funnny, i guess they havent read the rules, since in the rules is told about your personal secret code :p, and then they tell, they have read the rules... such a shame.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up. Only took them 10 hours. (Even though they're not the ones who fixed it, but the scheduled restart...)

tyranno66

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: tyranno66
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I haven't been on a whitelisted server before and I really want to try it out. I hope that this will please you and you'll let me in.
Why do you want to join us?: I've seen many servers but this one cached my eye. Also I want to be in a friendly community and whitelisted servers are the best choice for that.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I have experience in pretty much all the FTB mods from before the mod pack was even created.
Why would you get kicked every two hours?: Because the server restarts every two hours.
Secret code: Dino Mania

Danny Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
Ehrm Jenial/Feenrus, the server is responding to my login attempt with 'You're not whitelisted on this server', do you know what the problem is?

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Ehrm Jenial/Feenrus, the server is responding to my login attempt with 'You're not whitelisted on this server', do you know what the problem is?

You might have been removed from the whitelist due inactivity. What is your ingame name?