Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

samnooneson

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: samnooneson
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, they are very clear and easy to understand
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am just a humble feed the beast player but I wish to truly make a difference and carve a good impression into a small, closely knit server such as this one. If I was to be accepted into the fold of the server I would be an active member of the community and make my mark on the land by building any sort of large scale grandiose structures which would benefit the community as well (such as factories) and hope to make then look as good as possible in the process as not to ruin the environment :) . I am a kind and helpful person and I want to try and improve the feed the beast experience of other people while also having fun and exploring the amazing creations of other people with some of my friends that are already on the server. I just want to be a valuable addition to the community and make it worth your time to add me to the whitelist.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the server because I have been looking for a good FTB server for quite some time now so that I can give myself the feeling of belonging and being worthy of being whitelisted to a server in which I can be a valuable addition to a small and closely knit community. I want to be able to do what I enjoy doing and to be able to do it with s a bunch of nice people on a good, small server such as this one and I want to be able to help improve other people's lives and gaming experiences in the process with my kindness and my positive attitude.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have extensive experience with all of the mods in feed the beast and have been playing the mod pack for a large amount of time now, but I still have more to learn and am hoping to further hone my skills with the help of other people on the server.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours without warning
What is your secret code?: 19-1

Tannis22

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Tannis22
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, all 13 are understood.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: As a seasoned vanilla minecrafter I just want to have a server where I can just have some fun and learn everything there is to learn about the server. I don't have much to offer but I have made some interesting house designs and I can build neat roads, for my base, and many more things. I generally mind my own business but I will still be as interactive as possible.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join just for the fact that I don't really have a FTB server to do stuff on other than my single player server, which can be really boring. I also want to learn alot about FTB and improve on everything else.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have had some experience with tekkit, though I am not very good at it. FTB I have just played around with and never really learned anything.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of the server restarting with no announcements.
What is your secret code?: 20 1

Tommy_Morris

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Tommy_Morris
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of course
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have been a member of the vanilla minecraft server for quite a while now and I feel as though I should expand my minecraft experience through mod packs, the FTB pack seems to be the most complete way to achieve this and it will be a new and exciting experience for me! I am a trusted member of the server and also as you may have seen I am a rather active server member :3 (NOT ADDICTED I SWEAR)
Why do you want to join us? I know the vanilla server if great and so I assume the FTB server is equally as good :)
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies

Tommy_Morris

Jul 29, 2019
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have been a member of the vanilla minecraft server for quite a while now and I feel as though I should expand my minecraft experience through mod packs, the FTB pack seems to be the most complete way to achieve this and it will be a new and exciting experience for me! I am a trusted member of the server and also as you may have seen I am a rather active server member :3 (NOT ADDICTED I SWEAR)
Why do you want to join us?: I know the vanilla server if great and so I assume the FTB server is equally as good :)
Do you have any previous bans?: None at all
If answered yes, how come?: -----
Do you have any experience with the mods?: No, I don't have any experience with mods and that is the reason I wish to join this server, to learn how to! The reason I haven't used the mods before is because I only recently got a powerful computer but I think that mods are a very interesting part of minecraft many do not enjoy which they should!
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: It wouldn't be a secret if I told you!

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join us?: I know the vanilla server if great and so I assume the FTB server is equally as good :)
Do you have any previous bans?: None at all
If answered yes, how come?: -----
Do you have any experience with the mods?: No, I don't have any experience with mods and that is the reason I wish to join this server, to learn how to! The reason I haven't used the mods before is because I only recently got a powerful computer but I think that mods are a very interesting part of minecraft many do not enjoy which they should!
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: It wouldn't be a secret if I told you!

If you'd actually the rules you would know the secret code, but fine. :p

VaultTec_CEO

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: VaultTec_CEO
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I've played Minecraft since the VERY early beta days, around two years ago. Being skilled in vanilla wasn't something I just magically acquired, I slowly learned the ins and outs of every version, and even co-ran a successful but small survival server for about 8 months. So I consider myself a regular to this game, this was only fueled when I learned of all mods. I love being part of a community, usually smaller ones where everyone knows each other, a cluster of regular players that are all involved and don't hide in their base leading the life of a hermit. As such, I aim only to benefit the community; whether it's assisting someone in a build, or just helping to clarify those situations when another player forgets what that block he sees in NEI does. I wouldn't call myself the greatest builder, but I like to make things that are aesthetically pleasing and serve a function, especially in conjunction with mods, and definitely on a larger scale :3 All in all, I am (hopefully) a very valuable asset, and I hope to join you all soon!
Why do you want to join us?: Pretty simple really, I haven't played Minecraft in SMP in a month or so. I've recently had the motivation to get back into it, and I hope to join a server with a very strong community. So I contacted my buddy jamesw40k, and asked him if he knew of any servers that were worth joining. He recommended I come here, to the server that he is also playing on currently. I figured, why not try applying?
Do you have any previous bans?: None.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played FTB since the day it released, and before that I have been a very devoted fan of Direwolf20, so I'd say I've been familiar with mods in general for well over a year. I consider myself pretty adept in the conventional mods (Thermal expansion, Redpower, Thaumcraft, BC, Forestry IC2 etc), with the exceptions of some of the later Tier 4 Gregtech items, the trains mod added in the Mindcrack pack, and the LUA and FORTH coding in computer craft and Redpower though I would love to learn :)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart.
What is your secret code?: 221

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: TimeArchon
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have read and understand the rules
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I know a lot about the modpack, especially with Greg-tech on easy mode, I can assist some of the people who aren't as familiar with the modpack. My favorite mods are Redpower 2 and IC2 (Greg-tech).
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a server that has a nice close community, where everyone kinda is close together, not thousands of blocks apart cause it get boring and very SSPish if its like that.
Do you have any previous bans?: None that I am aware of
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I played Tekkit for a long period of time and have been playing Mindcrack since it was released
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restarts automatically every 2 hours
What is your secret code?: 209

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Server crashed when they restarted my primary server which wasn't responding due a bug. I can't see what's going on, as the start button doesn't work and I can't access the console. Awaiting response from the server host *sigh*

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Let me know if you know any good server hosts. Most likely changing host as this is just getting horrible.

Aloisius

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: aloisius24
have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have been playing tekkit for a long time and i want to try something else. One of your members is a friend of mine as well: BehindTheScene
Why do you want to join us?: i've been playing tekkit for a long time and want to try something else
P.S what is the Codeword?: Cookies

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: aloisius24
have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have been playing tekkit for a long time and i want to try something else. One of your members is a friend of mine as well: BehindTheScene
Why do you want to join us?: i've been playing tekkit for a long time and want to try something else
P.S what is the Codeword?: Cookies

That's... horrible. Sorry.

Gdomini2007x

Jul 29, 2019
Lol XD ugh i hope its up by the time i get home in a couple hours.I've got ideas for my next projects I'll be doing.i heard creeperhost was good as well.