Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kayblaster1234

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:
My IGN is Kayblaster1234
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:
Yes I have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
Because I barely play SSP, because i prefer playing with other people, since it is more fun, and you can use teamwork to help each other out.
Also I've played a lot of Minecraft, and I still enjoy it. So I will be on the server quite often.

My english should be able to understand, but i still make some mistakes, I really try my best, so please don't mind it. I'm still at school too ;) (P.S. I'm studying Camebridge english)
Why do you want to join us?:
I have spent a lot of time to find a nice server with a low amount of people,because people get to know each other quite well and there is a low chance of griefers being in this server, and I absolutely HATE griefers.
Do you have any previous bans?:
I have never been banned, on any server. :)
If answered yes, how come?:
N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?:
I haven't got any experience on FTB, but I have played a decent amount of tekkit and voxelbox, so it shouldn't be difficult to get into.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:
Because the server restarts every 2 hours, and there will be no anouncement.
What is your secret code?:
My secret code is: 112

brent3360

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Notagriefer1234
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Loud and clear.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I enjoy playing feed the beast and i think it would be alot of fun to play feed the beast on a server with people because i could help others and i could learn more about feed the beast and hopefully be a good friend to others.
Why do you want to join us?:I would love to play feed the beast on a server with people and make friends with everyone and hopefully help others out and be a good part to the community.
Do you have any previous bans?:I'v never been banned from any server i'v played on,I respect others and hopefully people will respect me.
Do you have any experience with the mods?:I'v modded minecraft singeplayer quiet a bit and i think im pretty good at modding now.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Server restarts every 2 hours,Will not be announced.
What is your secret code?:1415

Chunklemore

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Ginger_Bread
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm not a joker. I can bench my body weight. I can say the alphabet backwards. I know how to do the feeding of the beast. I know how to do the minecraft. I have a degree in electrical engineering. I'm a pretty sociable person.
Why do you want to join us?: The server looks hella cash. My old one was getting boring
Do you have any previous bans?: Yeah
If answered yes, how come?: I got honeypotted for being on an IRC server that some guys that griefed used
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yeah
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts
What is your secret code?: Either 79, or 16 (7+9)

Leafblading

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Jenial, have you already read my application?
Since I really want to join this server. I hope I my application was good enough, and if it wasn't can you please explain what is wrong about it?

Greetings Leaf

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Your application was too short, just like the last 20 applications. All above haven't been accepted either.

Leafblading

Jul 29, 2019
“Your application was too short, just like the last 20 applications. All above haven't been accepted either.​

I'm 14 years old, but I'll reach the age of 15 on april the 24th
In-game Name:
My IGN is Leafblading
Yes, I've understood the rules. I understand every single one.
Because I love and prefer playing minecraft with other people, also I adore playing various modpacks, a friend of mine(BehindTheScene) told me about this server. I would like to join the server and enjoy it as much as he does.
Also my English should be able to understand, since I get Camebridge at school.
I am an active, friendly and social player
Since a friend of mine(BehindTheScene) had told me this server was cool, I wanted to join this server. Also, as I told earlier I love modpacks, and I wanted to play them with other people, and get more into this modpack. Also I love small, less populated servers, since everybody gets to know each other quite well.
I have never been banned before, I have been kicked once or twice but I have never been banned.
Not with FTB in particular but I've played a lot of tekkit and voxelbox, I enjoyed these modpacks really much, if you know the Yogscast, you might have seen the videos about tekkit, I guess I have seen every single video about tekkit of BlueXephos, YogscastLalna and a few of Sips.
Because the server restarts every 2 hours, and the will be NO announcement.
Message to Jenial:
I hope this application was better and good enough, I really want to join and play a lot :)

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
“Your application was too short, just like the last 20 applications. All above haven't been accepted either.​

I'm 14 years old, but I'll reach the age of 15 on april the 24th
In-game Name:
My IGN is Leafblading
Yes, I've understood the rules. I understand every single one.
Because I love and prefer playing minecraft with other people, also I adore playing various modpacks, a friend of mine(BehindTheScene) told me about this server. I would like to join the server and enjoy it as much as he does.
Also my English should be able to understand, since I get Camebridge at school.
I am an active, friendly and social player
Since a friend of mine(BehindTheScene) had told me this server was cool, I wanted to join this server. Also, as I told earlier I love modpacks, and I wanted to play them with other people, and get more into this modpack. Also I love small, less populated servers, since everybody gets to know each other quite well.
I have never been banned before, I have been kicked once or twice but I have never been banned.
Not with FTB in particular but I've played a lot of tekkit and voxelbox, I enjoyed these modpacks really much, if you know the Yogscast, you might have seen the videos about tekkit, I guess I have seen every single video about tekkit of BlueXephos, YogscastLalna and a few of Sips.
Because the server restarts every 2 hours, and the will be NO announcement.
Message to Jenial:
I hope this application was better and good enough, I really want to join and play a lot :)

Atleast you're persistent, welcome!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Shitty host is shitty. Same issue as last time; The server crashed and the start button doesn't respond. Tried running a vanilla server on a new world, which didn't start either.

I'd ask you to be patient for their horrible and useless response.

I'm sorry there's nothing I can do myself.

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
Please do not be fooled by my age. I am more mature then most people I know. (It is hard to put my words into my point. I am not very good at grammar so feel free to point out errors in spelling. And I do not care if I am not old enough, Just read my application over once.)

In-game Name: Azurecats
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Completely to the best of my Ability.
Motivate us why we should white-list you: I am very mature(for my age), And would like to be on a mature sever that I can stay on. The servers I usually go on get closed due to a Griefer attack. I understand that you have a large base for people and have plugins for the server to not be griefed. I would love to be in a community with such understanding, and maturity.
Why do you want to join us?: I would love to be able to stay on one server for once and NOT be griefed.
Do you have any previous bans?: Never once have I ever been banned. You can ask the severs I have either applied for or went on. (Manly 2)
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, not very much but I know enough to get started. I will mainly work on IndrustrialCraft, tipping to others in time.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart, to seize lag.
What is your secret code?: 126