Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Wakafanykai123
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I will not create le weapon of mass destruction >:)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm pretty friendly, I can build something nice, not just a crappy cobblestone house. And of cource, I know quite a bit about the mods, and I would love be able to give out some free power to everyone :)
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a small MindCrack-style server. I love the mods, and the modpack itself. I watch Zisteau's Seek The Beast video series mostly. I might even record also ;)
Do you have any previous bans?: Sadly, yes, I've been banned on a 2 servers because the owner hated me.
If answered yes, how come?: Hmm... One of them was beta 1.7.3, so I don't remember the name. The other was ImperialCrafting.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A month or so, even though that is a short time, I have played with the mods in it before, so I'm pretty familiar you might say.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of the server reset.
What is your secret code?: 23-1

Tannis22

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Tannis22
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:Every server that I have been on I tend to get a great design for everything and will generally build it. I am very social and will talk with everybody even help everybody out if they need help. I am also a kind fellow and I will also stay out of private matters.
Why do you want to join us?: The reason why I want to join is that I am looking for a FTB server that I can get a good start on, it will provide me with great experience and i might make some minecraft friends.
Do you have any previous bans?:no
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have had experience with some the mods though I don't all of them.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart with no announcements
What is your secret code?: 20-1

rshuttle1337

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait till Jenial changes host. :D

Oh and it was weird how we could still talk in the chat with no lag whatsoever even though everyone in-game was completely lagging out.

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
The chat runs asynchronous with the world. World can crash, chat can keep going, as we've experienced ;)

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up guys! No Jen but there is still me! ;) Oh and it seems a file got corrupted, you will have to set all your homes again! Atleast until Jen comes and fixes it!

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
This time the server errored, nothing I can do, I still dunno if it is the Host or the files...

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait till Jenial changes host. :D

Oh and it was weird how we could still talk in the chat with no lag whatsoever even though everyone in-game was completely lagging out.

Game server and chat are no longer running on the same process since Minecraft 1.4 or so. The game can still work while the chat crashed, or the other way around.

P.S This is not the server host's fault. It's a problem with Fighu's commands, Forge Essentials and the FTB server itself. Just wait for more updates untill it's as stable as Bukkit.
There's nothing else I can do. sorry.

grimnax

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: grimnax
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes i did.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well i have a high online time and im a very helpfull guy. Basically im a good player & community member.
Why do you want to join us?: This looks like a friendly&mature server with a decent ping to my location. So why not ?
Do you have any previous bans?: No never.
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have started playing with tech mods around april 2011 and never stopped so yeah im very experienced.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Well rolling restarts makes me very happy heh.
What is your secret code?: 7-18

gexboy8

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: gexboy8
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am good in communities, i don't greif, i like hanging around nice people, and im good at FTB/Mincraft.
Why do you want to join us?: FtB is fun but i want to play with people.
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
If answered yes, how come?: --
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart.

Gdomini2007x

Jul 29, 2019
People should actually go to the last page and see that if the person before you isn't getting in cause its to short then don't make yours shorter then his lol..and don't leave out the secret code part just because you don't know it