Greg's done it again.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
I made a mistake intruding on this thread filled with whiny babies about GregTech. I shall leave this thread with one simple fact:

Do you like it? If you do, then use it. If you don't then don't use it. Sitting here and complaining is not going to make Greg change his mod.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Off topic note : Why all this raging to each other, try to be calm. It's not gonna help if you are all biting of each other's toes .
not sure if you want these guys to buck up or not vent. Just imagine if they kept it all bottled up inside. You'd have a GT multiblock sized tnt boom somewhere....

FrankieTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if you want these guys to buck up or not vent. Just imagine if they kept it all bottled up inside. You'd have a GT multiblock sized tnt boom somewhere....
Bottling up is bad, but rage at a tree or a computer, It does wonders when you are mad.

gattsuru

May 25, 2013
A mod is advanced when its technology is technologically sophiscated. And GregTech's Machines are technologically superior than any other machines out there.
That's not the most useful metric, especially given how many mods run on nonsensical, magical, or technobabble 'advancement'. And a lot of the changes that don't make sense /here/ are only tangentally related to the advanced side of GregTech -- the new reliance on wrenches, most obviously, hits and hurts most for folk who don't have an AE Network, and barely impacts those who do.

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
Off topic note : Why all this raging to each other, try to be calm. It's not gonna help if you are all biting of each other's toes .

Completely not off topic my friend. This is the crazy, crazy world of humans. Some feel the need to rage knowing what they say probably won't change a single thing.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
if you don't like it, no one said you had to play it..

stop RIGHT THERE the argument that if you don't like something that you should just not deal with it is flawed³
If i want to play with friends, i kind of do need to deal with it, Because single player means you have to do ALL the overbearing gregtech work yourself, well, I find SP to be fairly boring in terms of Ftb, I hardly use it except for testing things for wiki-writeups

It's like saying that if you don't want people to rob your house, You shouldn't own a house

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
stop RIGHT THERE the argument that if you don't like something that you should just not deal with it is flawed³
If i want to play with friends, i kind of do need to deal with it, Because single player means you have to do ALL the overbearing gregtech work yourself, well, I find SP to be fairly boring in terms of Ftb, I hardly use it except for testing things for wiki-writeups

It's like saying that if you don't want people to rob your house, You shouldn't own a house

Ok. Then don't play on a server with GregTech. Its that simple. And, no it just means that if a house is to complicated to use, you find another house.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
I made a mistake intruding on this thread filled with whiny babies about GregTech. I shall leave this thread with one simple fact:

Do you like it? If you do, then use it. If you don't then don't use it. Sitting here and complaining is not going to make Greg change his mod.

firstly i dont know where you get off just writing off everyone who doesn't love it as a "whiney baby", Rather mean and unnecessary,
And i also referr you to my house argument, Furthermore Criticizing things is part of bringing about positive change

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Are you kidding me? I have a Multifarm farm started within the first 30 minutes of my game play.

The smallest forestry Multifarm uses 72 copper and 69 tin. This does not include the necessary materials to craft and power engines, the pre-requisite thermionic fabricator or even things like the buckets you would need to fill it (since an aqueous accumulator would be even more). Even with ore doubling (which increases pre-requisite costs as well), you are not doing that in 30 minutes, and you are full of shit. Full stop.

Hint: When you lie, use a reasonable claim. Like "I have a MFR tree farm setup in 30 minutes", to which I would ask why somebody with such clear and obvious "SkillZ, yo", isn't using MFR GT recipes.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Then don't play on a server with GregTech. Its that simple. And, no it just means that if a house is to complicated to use, you find another house.

No it really isn't, Stop pretending it is, More n' one of the packs has it, And not many servers just up n' ditch one mod

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Completely not off topic my friend. This is the crazy, crazy world of humans. Some feel the need to rage knowing what they say probably won't change a single thing.
You're mistaken. Most of the people opposing your view have found change. They won't be using gregtech. They merely were trying to illustrate the level of pure insanity the game has reached.

You also haven't explained how you can play with Gregtech insanity settings, mine for several hours and still manage to setup a forestry multi block farm in the first 30 minutes. Never mind how you acquired food, fought of mobs, and set up the infrastructure of machines and power generation to get the farm going. Perhaps if we had your secrets, we could see the awesomeness of Gregorious as well. ;)

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
firstly i dont know where you get off just writing off everyone who doesn't love it as a "whiney baby", Rather mean and unnecessary,
And i also referr you to my house argument, Furthermore Criticizing things is part of bringing about positive change

Just to be COMPLETELY CLEAR, the only people I write off as whiny babies are those complaining about the recipe changes. YOU HAVE THE POWER. REMOVE THE MOD. Or if SMP, DONT PLAY ON A SERVER WITH GREGTECH. Many servers don't have it.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Furthermore this thread has been locked. Continuing to report content from this thread will result in unfavorable results towards the persons spamming our reported items list. Leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.