Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 *I look at Tarlesa*
Can you control yourself, please?
Do you really think you should be back in the prison?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa answers*
I...I...don't know if I can control myself, the only reason why I want back to the prison is so I don't hurt anyone anymore.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa smiles*
Can I sleep in my old room, chained? Just to make sure something like today doesn't happen?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa is done eating, yet she still hungers for human flesh. She tries to remove the taught of it but fails to do so.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Before the girls can give an answer a guard come is. He apologizes for the interruption and tells you that a creature wants to talk to you, about war.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *As the girls get chained to the throne the guard explains that the creature is of a species unknown to him, he isn't even sure what its gender is. When the girls are chained to the throne and the doors open the creature flies in and lands as if it bows for you, waiting for permission to speak.
The creature is the same height as a child, has a pale skin and it looks like it veins are black and visible through its skin. And even though it doesn't wear clothes there are no gender specific organs for as far as you can see.
The pale skin would suggest it is a kor, but the rest doesn't fit, the girls also have no idea what for creature this is*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *The creature:*
My kind needs a new place to live as where we live now will soon not exist anymore.
This is where we want to live until the gods have also taken this away.
We need food, this city has plenty. We can either start a war or you can just surrender right now.
If you surrender your species is allowed to stay in their homes, until we need food.If you choose war they will not have that option and will for the rest of their lives not see the light of the sun and always be in pain.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 I will gladly allocate space for your kind to live, however I need you and your kind to obey the rules I have set.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *The creature laughs*
We only obey the gods, these gods told us to take this city over either with or without blood lose.
They also expanded the list of things we are allowed to eat until every other species has fallen that did not obey them.
So, again you can choose war or surrender. Either way your time of queen is over, either way this city won't belong to humans anymore. Its up to you how good we treat our food before we eat it.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 Please do not argue with me.
I am willing to give your kind however much food you need, just do not hurt any of my subjects.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 So, you are willing to get food for us?
What kind? Elves? Kor? Or are you going to betray other humans? It doesn't look like goblins are an option based on the terrain here.
The only reason the list got bigger was so we are allowed to kill beings that did not make sacrifices to the gods, and after eating stones for as long as we can remember we happily take it.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 so...you are willing to surrender, making us the ruler of the city and if we don't harm you or your kind you and your kind will bring us food?