Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
21 but it's not even 11 PM... I'd probably just spend an hour or two staring at the inside of my eyelids before I actually got to sleep, thanks to how borked my sleep cycle is.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *The guards go back to what they had to do, some find that the punishment for those that did it was too low. In the meantime Tarlesa woke up, she discovers that Raleeha doesn't lay under the blankets anymore and decides to lay next to her and put the blankets over both of them. She falls asleep soon after*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *You see that Raleeha sleeps in Tarlesa's arms, when suddenly Raleeha wakes up and screams. She pushes Tarlesa away from her. You now see why, Raleeha's shoulder has a bite wound and looking at Tarlesa's mouth its clear that she is the one who bit. Tarlesa awakes because she got pushed away and when she discovers the bite wound on Raleeha's shoulder she quickly backs off, a bit too far and falls from the bed.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Raleeha looks at Tarlesa then says*
She bit me, while I was asleep.
*Tarlesa looks confused*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa answers*
I woke up a bit before this and saw that Raleeha was cold, so I decided to lay next to her. I then felt asleep again and the next thing I know is that I got waken up because Raleeha pushes me away and that she has a bite wound.
*Tarlesa then tastes the blood in her mouth, Raleeha's blood. Her eyes become wide from fear, she bit Raleeha while she was asleep.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 I think it was just an accident. Girls, no need to be afraid of.

Raleeha, let me take you to the medics.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Raleeha goes with you without hesitation, she wants to be as far as possible from Tarlesa as possible. Tarlesa slowly goes towards a corner and cries, she should never have been freed from the prison. She only hurt others.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Raleehas wound is less bad then it looks, and thus there isn't much that needs to be done. Tarlesa sees the blankets, she could make a rope out of those things. She could prevent herself from hurting others, she could do it right now.....*