Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
27 only one of each pair can join, thus in this case 20 is the max. Now for the 20 that can join they need to do one final test.
The pairs are all twins, the last test is to kill the other. Each child knew the identity of the other in its pair, that is something that can not be prevented. As you can't join while people know your name and knowing that you join, the other needs to go.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
27 that can't happen. Only the best ones get a knife. The other knows he failed.

//on phone so no big post

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
27 The ones that have the knifes have proven themselves to be better fit then the other, this test is just to see if they are good enough to join.
*At this point everyone is allowed to open the chest they hold and they all do it at the same time.
It's clear that they have not been told about this last test as people are confused. The ones where their chest was empty need to remove their mask and look at the other of the pair.
The ones that got a knife now hear they need to kill the other. 15 people do so without hesitation, some give a quick death, others a not so quick one. The others start to cry or start to yell but eventually mostly thanks to others do it. The 5 that did not do it with hesitation need to stay, the others need to go.
When everyone that had to leave is gone, 5 people that stood at the side come to the 5 children and cut their throat through. More people come to clean up the bodies*
15 of the 20, better then I expected to be honest.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
27 *I walk to the person that told the new members what they had to do and make sure you follow. I start to talk to this person in a language you don't understand. The three then go to another room where we are alone and I make sure the door is locked behind us. I ask this human*
Before we go further, you know sure you are right? There is no going back after it is done, you know how important it is.
*The human answers.*
I know I'm right, I do however start to question if you are worthy enough. You know you should do what you are told without questioning it.
*I reply*
I'm sorry, its not on me to question your orders.
*I ask you to take off your mask, after you do so the other takes of her mask and I follow*
*The woman asks you*
So, you need to get on the throne isn't it?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*The woman*
Now, how would you use it? Would you try to help the weak? or are you like the others? or have you something else in mind?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
26?
*The woman*
Well, let me ask the question differently. What makes you better then those that are currently on it?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
26 it is
*The woman*
Well then. You have my permission.
*She tells me*
You know what is next, seal it in blood.*
*I walk to her and grab the knife she gave me. A moment later she drops dead on the floor, her throat is cut open.*
now, lets go to your throne shall we?