Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
23 ugh, why is it that the click event trigger 2 times if one of the elements that I check for is in another element that I also need to check for >_<
Can't it just trigger once in the element that is the most right ?_?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
25 I was working on a menu with categories and sub categories. It now works thanks to .parent()

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
27 it's a webpage >_<
I just don't get why it is the case that when having 2 elements that have the same class that I use to check for the click event triggers it 2 times if the one I clicked on is a child of the other.

I fixed it by giving the the text in the <li> the class that I use to check for the click event instead of the <li> itself and just use .parent() to make changes in the <li>
It feels a bit backwards, but its still better then that function that calls itself to create that menu >_<

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
27 Trying to leak information, not doing what them was told to do, knowing someone's name identity without a reason for it. All kinds of reasons, some might sound ridiculous at first but the rules are needed, and sadly enough the punishments as well.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
27 There was a reason you know mines, or did you want to be waked up by some random guy whose face you can't even see?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
27 not here, I brought you here because you need to know how it works here.
* As we get to the end of the staircase and go through a door we enter a giant room. 40 humans, looking at the size they are still children stand in front of of one being in groups of two.They each hold a small chest perfect size for a knife. Some others stand near the walls.*
Well, it appears you will see one way this guild gets new members.
*I look at the group and count the pairs*
20 at most will join, but that would surprise me.