Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
28 *After a very short amount of time you hear something fall, you are pretty sure it was a human.
I then give you "new" clothes, they are the same as the person that just entered had. When you turn around you see that what you heard falling was indeed a human, or to be more precise the one that entered the room. It also turns out this person was a woman. She wears different clothes then a moment ago.*

So, once outside you need to be very careful when you speak and what you say, understand?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
28 *After we both put our masks on its impossible to tell for others who we are and once outside you notice that we are not the only people that wear the same mask and clothes and nobody seems to care about the fact that people wear it. The halls are huge and there are paintings everywhere. I take you to a door that looks different from every other door you saw until now. The door is heavy and as it needs a key to be opened it looks like not everyone is allowed to enter. I open it and take you inside, the room is small and dark with another door in the opposite wall. I make sure the door we just came through is locked.*
Now, what you will see next will probably shock you. So, maybe I should tell you a bit about myself and the room I will take you too first.
I am a member of the nameless guild. Its our job that the right people get on the throne together some other things. You are one of the few that know one name of another member, me. Even members don't know the names of other members to protect ourself and other members.
We know nothing about each other, not age,not gender, nothing.
To get to the room I will take you to you need through a hall where its shown what happens if you betray us or are seen as an enemy. I wish I could suggest that you should close your eyes but it is a staircase so closing your eyes might not be the smartest thing.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
28 *There doesn't seem to get an end of the staircase, the lower it goes the colder it gets. No natural light comes in but torches provide enough light to see. The staircase is always between 2 cells. Each has at least one naked human in them, their age ranges from young to old and even some children. The humans always have to share their cell with other "small" creators though, who gladly use the humans as nest. The humans inside can't do anything about it as their arms are tied together to the wall in a way that can only hurt. Their feet have been tied to the floor, which is red from blood.
One that cell that caught your eye had a girl in it, you guess she is about 8 years old, she needs to share heir cell with a snake and looking at all the baby snakes that go in and out of her private area the snake used her to keep its eggs warm.*

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
27 Lens this is like that "pit of happiness" rp long ago, but SLIGHTLY more modern.
You really have to get over this style ._.