Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
30 teacher a should teach my class something
teacher b can't get to school for some reason
I now don't have school
however if
teacher a should teach my class something
teacher a can't get to school for some reason
I still need to go to school

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 *The 25 bodies have been cleaned up and when going up the staircase you notice a few things. The first is that there is raw meat in every cell. The second thing is that every chain for the prisoners is longer, giving the prisoners a possibility to eat, which they all gratefully do. The third thing is that the girl with the snakes is gone, and the snakes are placed in a 2 small cages, the mother separately from the smaller snakes*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 Of course they are given food, why would we let them starve?
I don't know if it is from the children that died, I never had to prepare or give them the food. As for the girl, you will see soon enough.
* Before the door that leads to the throne room you see the girl. Her hands are chained together, so are her feet. She wears no clothes. I explain one more thing*
Its her job to get the current queen from the throne, all you have to do is remove your mask and command her to do so but please wait for my signal before doing so. The queen has the right to speak her last words.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 The girl? That depends on you and the guards of the queen but if they are stupid enough to interfere they are seen as an enemy of the guild. They know what will happen to them then, not to mention that they aren't just an enemy of the guild if they do but also from everyone else.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 You don't have to kill the girl, in fact I would recommend against it if she does her job correctly. If my prediction is correct you really shouldn't feel bad for the current queen

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 *The girl and the 2 people that where with her go as first. The queen looks surprised to see the girl and starts to talk*
Do you want me to be happy for seeing my child again?
Because I'm not, she is a traitor and her punishment is not over. Unless you are all weak and think it is, but hen I will ask my men to do it for you.
*I go and stand before the girl.*
While its true the first part of her punishment is over, its not on you to punish her more.
*You know this was the sign*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 // give the girl the command that she should get rid of the queen. You will be the new queen and this girl will need to listen to you, how can you get a good queen if you don't even know how to give a girl an order >_>