Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 *Before you are even done the chains from the girl break and she sprints to the queen. The girl then jumps on the queen and start tearing her apart and eating from her. The queen desperately tries to get the girl of her while she screams from pain but to no avail. I whisper in your ear*
You can make the girl stop whenever you want but remember she does it this way for a reason, remember the words of the old queen when she saw her child again.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 *The guards have chosen to just look away, the throne, the floor and the girl all get covered in a blood, organs and bones that got ripped out of the queens body fall on the floor. The old queen got too weak to "defend" herself and her screams slowly fade away.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 *The girl swallows the last piece of flesh of the old queen and then kneels before you. I walk towards you and say*
Now, the life of the girl is a bit more in your hands. Either she goes back to the prison or she becomes your slave.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 I'm sorry to tell you that that is not possible, her punishment is far from over its up to you if she will have to sit her punishment out in the prison or as your slave.
you will get 2 slaves, its up to you if one of them will be this girl or not.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 Not in this case, a queen doesn't rule over everything here. The guild is one of those things. That is why I never bowed for you and never will bow for you, or the other members for that matter.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 Then so should it be.
*The girl stays silent, and somewhat hides the fact that she is happy. As a slave she is not meant to show her emotions when not asked about it and as a slave you don't speak unless you are asked a question*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
29 *The girl stays silent and hides her emotions. She is a slave and needs to act accordingly. She doesn't think being a slave is worse then the prison.*