Good vs. Evil

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
51. Guessing Breath of the Wild, which seems like a great game, though I don't have a Switch to play it on

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
52 and just pushed some massive changes to arena_keeper's internals, removing a lot of tuples in favor of something more readable.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
53 I did a few things for arena_keeper today/yesterday
I updated all its dependencies (and now have a bot that automatically makes pull requests to update them if one updates)
I got clippy (A linter for rust) to work in my IDE and updated the code to remove all its warnings. Which, where a lot.
And now I'm giving the generation scripts some love.
gen_window already wend down to 17 from 24 lines and gen_routes wend to 28 from 49
and generation scripts have a way to call other ones which I used to automatically run the gen_routes scripts whenever the gen_window one gets used as otherwise.
Also its now easy to add things to .mod files using scripts without destroying their contents and making sure the wanted thing wasn't already inside of it. Which... is something that was REALLY needed.

All this in preparation to make characters more unique and fights to be more interesting :)

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
54 Nope, it isn't. I can tell I'm coming down with a cold, based on the feeling in the back of my throat

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
53. Yeah, that's not fun :( I've been feeling tired and run down by the cold I've had for ages. Its not even that bad, its just tiring me out.