Good vs. Evil

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
55 and... now I'm getting at the point where I really need to decide on what the tps of arena_keeper will be.
On the plus side, there is now a bit more logic during fights. Each character has 4 random stats assigned to them (agility, accuracy, strength and armor) which all get used to decide how much damage a character will do.

Now, its time to decide on a tps and then decide on how money gained and crowd favor will be calculated. Once that is done I can start and make each species more unique :)

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
51 I slept in this morning, because I had been having issues getting sleep. Skipped first class to do so.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
50 so... I decided to move the fight planner and character list into one window so I could use the main screen for something else.
I was hoping I could just make a new window that displayed those things but.... if I do that it looks like shit and the style is in fact so broken that it becomes LITERALLY unusable.

So... I guess I need to redesign that.....

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
51 That's unfortunate. Will a re-design be easy, or is it deep enough in that it will be a pain?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
52 With redesign I just meant the html and css. Luckily thanks to the agent structure I can fairly easily move components around or even reuse them in different locations without having to worry too much about it.

It also was somewhat planned to redo how you select fighters as the current way has its problems but I was soft of hoping I would be able to focus on something else first.

On the bright side, the character list is already working again, just copied over the code from the shop list and changed from which agent it got its information.
And yes, I know that copying code over isn't good practice but it already reacts differently when you click on it, and has a few changes in its html. Thus if I want to have them use the same code I would either need to inject those differences using props or write big if statements. Neither are exactly ideal....