Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
61. What pack are you playing?
62 direwolf 20 for 1.12

Its not the latest version though, as last time I checked the latest version didn't have server files.

I may end up making a build journal again if people are interested. My current plan is to get the diamond maker up and running and then to look at either producing iron from an iron golem farm or look at how hard it is to get some kind of quarry going.

Normally I would just use a mining turtle with a nice little script I wrote, but that isn't an option now :(

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
62 direwolf 20 for 1.12

Its not the latest version though, as last time I checked the latest version didn't have server files.

I may end up making a build journal again if people are interested. My current plan is to get the diamond maker up and running and then to look at either producing iron from an iron golem farm or look at how hard it is to get some kind of quarry going.

Normally I would just use a mining turtle with a nice little script I wrote, but that isn't an option now :(
63. Question:

Could you implement a clayconia and a block placer for sand, and some automated mana generation to power the flower?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
63. Question:

Could you implement a clayconia and a block placer for sand, and some automated mana generation to power the flower?
64 considering the pack has botania, that may be a possibility. Weird that JEI didn't show me that when I searched for how to make clay.

However, I haven't really used botania in the past so though it seems like a possibility, I need to look into how expensive it really is to get that all going.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
64 considering the pack has botania, that may be a possibility. Weird that JEI didn't show me that when I searched for how to make clay.

However, I haven't really used botania in the past so though it seems like a possibility, I need to look into how expensive it really is to get that all going.
If you do implement it, let us know how you get on! :)

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
66 It's just the initial staff meeting, but I start working for real the following Monday. It will still be all day pretty much, as we need to clean the room after the meeting.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
69 Looks like a line issue on Comcast's end. Intermittent significant packet loss at every hop to multiple destinations. When it happens, it happens to all destinations simultaneously.