Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
4. Finally watched the last episode of The Orville - it’s good! Likewise I started Babylon 5 season 5. That’s... ok!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
5 so..I wanted to go on a mining trip, but me being me I forgot everything except for the pickaxe that is needed for mining. So, I find a sample of copper and discover that I won't be able to actually find the vein and I'm forced to go back to the base.
Luckily, on the way back to the samples I discover an even better sample of copper. Additionally, after I mined a good bit of the copper I go to the tin samples I discovered earlier and after having mined that I walk 2 blocks and discover a coal sample.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
5 to be honest, even the lesser copper ore vein would be plenty. These veins are HUGE!
as in about 15 by 9 by 9 blocks huge

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
5. Are you playing SevTech @lenscas?
10 so...sevtech is kinda interesting.
I've been playing for about 2 days now and still not have gone underground. Actually, I technically don't even have a crafting table yet.

9 the mk2 one,yes. After my first one apparently broke....
if you play it, is that horse press thing really worth making? According to the advancements I now need to make one but looking at what I can do with it I see nothing useful, and with leather being a pain to make I rather not waste it.

2 decided to make a few totems near someone base.
I now have 13 potion effects on me when I am near his base.....

Did I make too many?

so, yes,yes I am :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
8 last test for now. Rest of the week free and as I don't have to redo any of last time I'm free for next week as well :)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
8 so....my GPU may be dieing.
Just had that programs started to flicker, getting rendered on the wrong screen and even at the wrong orientation.

Trying to go to a TTY rather than the X display just showed a black screen. A reboot seemed to fix it, at least for now. I guess its a good reason to learn the magic keys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_SysRq_key

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
9 I had minecraft on in the background at the multiplayer screen. Since then, that wasn't the case.....

I hope that that isn't somehow involved....