Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013

"I'm playing on an anarchy server where there are absolutely no rules what so ever which is also called the worst server and yet has so many players there is a giant queue most of the time Lets make an awesome base." --offtopia

BTW, when I say absolutely no rules, I mean it. Everyone is using hacked clients and people make machines just to lag the server hoping to somehow turn that into an advantage. The spawn is such a ruined mess that you will die from starvation before you even see grass. Not to mention the giant lava walls that have been constructed to keep players trapped in the spawn.

If the coordinates of your base there ever get leaked and made publicly available say goodbye to your base. Many bases have been destroyed by their creators because the coordinates got leaked and they didn't want anyone else to be able to say they grieved the base. Also, showing pictures of your base can be deadly. This guy tracked down this base using pictures containing bedrock. (He didn't do that to grief it though, much the opposite.)

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
15 Just found a hilarious video on youtube, but it isn't exactly PG, so I don't feel comfortable sharing it here.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
14. That sounds awful @lenscas!

It seems to have been a bad time for local folk. The mother of a friend of my eldest son has passed away, and a friend of my wife’s from panto has had a stroke, within the last few days. :(

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
10 so...sevtech is kinda interesting.
I've been playing for about 2 days now and still not have gone underground. Actually, I technically don't even have a crafting table yet.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
9 I've been hearing a lot about, but I don't think I'm going to get around to playing it, as I just don't have the time.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
8. @lenscas have you made the better crafting stump? :)
9 the mk2 one,yes. After my first one apparently broke....
if you play it, is that horse press thing really worth making? According to the advancements I now need to make one but looking at what I can do with it I see nothing useful, and with leather being a pain to make I rather not waste it.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
9 the mk2 one,yes. After my first one apparently broke....
if you play it, is that horse press thing really worth making? According to the advancements I now need to make one but looking at what I can do with it I see nothing useful, and with leather being a pain to make I rather not waste it.
I don’t play but I have watched a couple of let’s plays. If memory serves, it mostly works as a compression mechanic, but I’ve got a feeling there are a couple of other things you can do with it. I wish I could remember what :(

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
7 My nose bled during the night, so now I'm coughing blood up that ran down my throat... Fun...

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
5. I can totally get on board with it. Early game hardness like in Blood and Bones with the ludicrous monsters, THAT I don’t like.