Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
4 I couldn't do it. I frequently give myself a bed, stack of steak, and some iron tools to get started so I don't need to go through the earliest grind.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
5 so...I now got my first few ores, which are a bit like gregtech in how they generate.
Big but rare veins. I kind of like that more than the vanilla way, at least its something different.

So far that has been my experience pretty much in a nutshell, a bit grindy but different than the normal stuff you have to do. Normally I don't care about horses at all, here there are 3 machines that actually need them. Its a bit sad that I'm on an island and that the base of another (as of yet only) person on the server also has a giant river/lake between the base and the "main" land. Else I probably would've actually used the cart or at least the horse a bit more to move around.

For now a raft has worked sort of fine though, just need to connect the 2 rivers properly someday, but until now I didn't have the tools to do so. Maybe though now that I am in age 1 I can...not sure though.

I've also never touched totemic before, going to be honest. So far I'm not sure if I like it though. The totems are interesting but the ceremonies feel lackluster. Just spam click a bit and you are done. However, as a lot of items are still hidden for me and pretty much everything has custom recipes it can easily be the case that normally it would be better.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
5 youtube keeps recommending base tours of the 2b2t server. Every single base I've seen so far is awesome and especially considering its an anarchy server.But it being an anarchy server they all leave the bad taste of destruction behind :(

At least there is the vault, where at least some of those bases will be safe and be accessible for everyone to see (and only see) for as long as that server stays online.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
4 Yeah, youtube sometimes just recommends things for no good reason. Like the whole "Turning a sphere inside out" thing that happened a few years ago.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
2. Of school?

Bah. I'm annoyingly tired today, and my feet hurt :( This is what I get for trying to be good and do exercise...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
2 decided to make a few totems near someone base.
I now have 13 potion effects on me when I am near his base.....

Did I make too many?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
3 no?
Also, tomorow is going to be fun(not)
currently doing a test exam using the same software that is going to be used for the real one. Guess what? It crashed >_>