Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
48 the word zombies and song in the same sentence makes me think about cats. In CoD: black ops, there is a zombie map called "Kino der toten." In this map, there are three rocks. If you activate all the rocks, you get to listen to a song titled "115." One of the lines goes, "My army of flies." In the Binding of Isaac, you can transform into a flying, fly summoning cat named Guppy

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
50 that is why you learn to program, then you can just make something that you are good at instead of having to put a lot of effort into gaming so you can finally say that you are good at a game :p

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
51 I will never truly be good at any game, just average. I may be able to specialize in certain aspects/mods of a game, but never be good at the game as a whole :/

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
52 many people will just stay average at a game. The only ones that won't are the ones that see a way to make money out of the game and enjoy the game enough to do so.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
51. That's also one for me too, Ducky. Like last night, with being so damned exhausted I didn't play at all, or many other nights where, by the time I'm finished what I'm doing, I have maybe an hour before I have to go to bed.

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
50 because it seems that I by accident removed a very important route in my rp_tracker server.....

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
50 fixing it was actually kind of easy :)
Just needed to add 1 more line of code. Also, it turned out I didn't delete it but I just never added the better option.....
the old route was
rp/abilities/(rpCode)
the one that I wanted to use and thus added was
rp/(rpCode)/abilities

The latter is better because it is more inline with the pretty much everything
/rp/(rpCode)/characters
/rp/(rpCode)/config
/users/(userId)
etc,
etc