Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
50 It really is, as long as you're a good typist, as command line ends up being pretty important, at least to run the commands

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
51. I've never heard of it, but then I miss out on a lot of games - I don't really have my finger on the pulse of modern gaming.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
51. Yeah, I guess I'm not so far behind. But I'm not going to be able to play a couple of games that I really want to, alas.

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
50 some games I only like some things out of them. Like CoD: only like zombie, campaigns are usually terrible, and multiplayer bored me within the first 5 minutes of playing. If I'm going to get a CoD game, I'm just going to wait until it's on sale.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
51. I'm not sure I've ever played a CoD game. I actually like the look of Infinite Warfare though - the more futuristic setting looks like something I could get on with, and it appeared from trailers that quite a bit of effort had gone into the campaign (important for me because I wouldn't be playing multiplayer). Likewise, despite the furore and dislike it got (understandably), I was rewatching a Let's Play of No Man's Sky from when it first came out, and I still think I'd have a great time with it! Its right up my alley. But, with no PS4 and a laptop that would die a death if it tried to run it, I've pretty much given up hope of getting to play it.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
53. I declared to myself this morning that tonight was going to be an early night for me. But for the last hour I've been thinking about what I'd do next if I was going to play Regrowth again, as I've done the last 3 nights...