Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
51. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of looking forward to getting the kitties. Its expensive, to get all the things they need done, but... yeah. Still a bit nervous, as they're going to be quite young, and they aren't going to have my wife at home like the dog did when HE was a puppy! But we'll see.

Reactions: MrMonsterGuy18

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
49. My dog's pretty good; he generally won't pester, and the worst he'll do is if he wants a bit of attention, he might nuzzle his head under your hand for ear-scratches.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
50 My dog's still a puppy, probably about 12-16 weeks (I don't know how old he was when we got him), and we are still training him. He likes to run in the house and jump all over the place whenever we let him inside in the mornings. He'll try to jump up on the couch and get to you, and if you pick him up he will attack you with licking. He's also a biter, but he has gotten better about it, except when he's hyper (like in the mornings).

Reactions: MrMonsterGuy18