Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
82 nah, I now just state that there are defiantly worms inside her eye. Now I am going to need to look if there are types of worms that can live inside other parts of a human body that are sometimes visible through the skin. (As in you can see that something is inside her but can't see what.)

If there is then she is defiantly becoming a bit creepy by just existing :p

edit: thinking about it, she might also have the most disturbing death. Depending if said worms have time to crawl out of her body from her wounds as she dies.....

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
84 Raven in a nutshell (Ended up being a bit bigger then I planned it to be, darn you being too specific)
(age: somewhere before she was 8)
Lover her mother
Mother died
Raven gone mad and often ran away and picked fights with homeless children that she couldn't win, often ending up being very injured as a result
(age 8 to 10)
Raven learned her magic and regained some sanity thus stopped getting herself hurt
(age 10+)
The parasites now take her toll and she starts to starve
Raven can't take it anymore and in a moment of desperation kills and eat a human
Raven's father becomes affraid of her and locks her up
Raven manages to free herself each night to feed and returns in the morning.
Raven saves Mahlah and they become friends
Raven kills her father
Raven discovers Mahlah died and starts a fight with Morana but ends up running away.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
85 I like how aavak uses an rocket launcher to kill a bat like creature in his newest video :p

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
87 My guess is that they used the rockets to get cables from one end of the bridge to the other... but unless it's is spanning a deep gorge or something (as opposed to, say, a lake), it seems like using a boat would be easier...