Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
88 when we get to 100 break the game!

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
92 the picture I have in mind is Mahlah having her arms around Raven while standing behind her and lifting her up that way.
Obviously Raven has mixed feelings about this happening to her.
(Also, before you point out that Mahlah is 2 years younger then Raven thus having her lift up Raven is weird and it would be more logically the other way around. I would like to point out that Raven is very light (due to starvation :( ) and also pretty small for her age)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
94 either that or the time where they become blood sisters.
Thus Raven and Mahlah giving each other a hand, a drip of blood in the air underneath their hands and one that is about to fall.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
96 that is not messed up though?
I drawing where Raven was eating someone while this someone gets tortured by Mahlah is messed up, Raven and Mahlah becoming blood sisters is not.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
98 I don't think becoming blood sisters/brothers is messed up, that isn't to say that I would ever become one or advice people to become one. In fact the opposite of that. This however is more because sharing blood in a way like Mahlah and Raven did (and the way I presume you read most people do it) isn't exactly safe. In this case, for example Mahlah could have easily ended up with being infected by those parasites herself assuming they can be in Raven's blood.

The act itself is in my eyes actually rather cute (This isn't the word I want to use for it but I lack knowledge of a better one). The fact that you need to cut yourself shows that you are willing to go through pain for the other and then there is also the fact that blood is often associated with life itself which means that after the act you have some of your friends life inside of you and the other way around. (Though, most of the time your immune system is going to put a hold to this sooner rather then later. Stupid Immune system :p )

I actually also happen to know what shaped my opinion on this matter to this. I read a story once of child been bullied because he was bold and often stayed home because he was sick. The main character of the story became friends with the bold child and eventually blood brothers. Shortly after that it was revealed that the bold child had cancer and a few days later (or maybe even less) died because of it.

However, the now dead child becomes a spirit only visible for the main character. Which, due to main character not knowing he had become a spirit causes weird situations for him and eventually even the spirit needs to leave.

I sadly forgot a good amount of details from this story, even its name though I suspect it is called "blood brothers" or something along those lines. This is not because it is a bad story but more because of how long ago it was since I read it.