Good, but overlooked 1.7.10 mods?

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
I think the only things I really like in RT are the fast leaf decay and the fertile dirt. Although the fertile dirt is moderately broken in 1.7, so I'll just stick to my machines that can fertilize stuff :p

Huh. It's been "the" machine mod for me for a while, like, since the early days of 1.5.2.

If it's broken report it :p

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
If it's broken report it :p
Thing is, I was using an insane amount of mods at the time, all interacting with the fertile soil. It was also only happening on a server, so I can't reproduce it. I also don't have the crash reports.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mo' Chickens. You will never feel safe in the wilderness again, especially in grass-covered regions. Twilight Forest becomes especially difficult with skeletal, creeper, and rainbow chickens frequently stalking you. The benefits are nice, too, and high-end chickens seem to be very rare so it's not crazy OP.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Mo' Chickens. You will never feel safe in the wilderness again, especially in grass-covered regions. Twilight Forest becomes especially difficult with skeletal, creeper, and rainbow chickens frequently stalking you. The benefits are nice, too, and high-end chickens seem to be very rare so it's not crazy OP.
*incoherent mumbling*
crazy+person.gif

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
Quick (and maybe dumb) question re: MultiMc - I'm downloading and it auto selects the 32 bit version. My system is 64 bit, and so is my Java (obvs browser isn't). Will it still run the 64 bit Java if I'm using the 32 bit version?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Quick (and maybe dumb) question re: MultiMc - I'm downloading and it auto selects the 32 bit version. My system is 64 bit, and so is my Java (obvs browser isn't). Will it still run the 64 bit Java if I'm using the 32 bit version?
Yes, if you select the 64 bit version of Java.