Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): MeredithDota
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I have played vanilla mc since version beta 1.6.4 and modded one I have been playing surely for 2 years. Ofcourse with some breaks between pack updates
Do you accept the rules : Yes, I do.
Where are you from? : I am from Czech Republic
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have got basic and sometimes advanced knowledge for listed mods except for Thaumcraft. I'm not really a fan of reasearch for further progress.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with community who share their ideas with others. I've got recommendation from idlerus, He is my friend and I want to play with him.
Skype address: I don't use this program, i prefer teamspeak 3. You can contact me trough forum.

Welcome to the server!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): rvdmaazen
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 2 years now
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : The Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I would say I know most of (popular) the mods, some are still new to me though like Draconic Evolution
Why do you want to join? : I am looking for a server with friendly and mature people to play on, I am looking for a new pack so I'd like to try out Infinity. Another bonus is that you have Iguana Tweaks added, which I really like.
Skype address: troslim

Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jc_76

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): jc_76
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years on and off
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have at least a basic understanding of most mods
Why do you want to join? : To play and share my ideas with others
Skype address: Can PM if needed

Taurmin

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Taurmin
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Roundabout 5 years
Where are you from? : Denmark
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Fiddled with most of the big ones at some point.
Why do you want to join? : To play with more than just 1 other person for a change.
Skype address: Solid5rock

HarperZ

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): HarperZ
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since back in -09 when the name of the game was classic.
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : got a reasonable deep understanding of most mods haveing atleast dabbled in every big modpack tech or magic for the last 4 years
Why do you want to join? : Been looking around for a good mature server with good people to sign up with alongside a mate (Taurmin) as we have gotten bored with just running servers between the 2 of us.
Skype address: will PM if needed although figureing it out via the rest of the text should be easy.

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): HarperZ
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since back in -09 when the name of the game was classic.
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : got a reasonable deep understanding of most mods haveing atleast dabbled in every big modpack tech or magic for the last 4 years
Why do you want to join? : Been looking around for a good mature server with good people to sign up with alongside a mate (Taurmin) as we have gotten bored with just running servers between the 2 of us.
Skype address: will PM if needed although figureing it out via the rest of the text should be easy.

Whitelisted

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Taurmin
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Roundabout 5 years
Where are you from? : Denmark
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Fiddled with most of the big ones at some point.
Why do you want to join? : To play with more than just 1 other person for a change.
Skype address: Solid5rock

Whitelisted

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): jc_76
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years on and off
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have at least a basic understanding of most mods
Why do you want to join? : To play and share my ideas with others
Skype address: Can PM if needed

Whitelisted

BLSmith2112

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): BLSmith2112
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 Years
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Where are you from? - Milwaukee WI
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): Light to substantial.
Why do you want to join? Looking for a small and friendly community that I can play with my two additional friends. We're mature and looking for a place to stay for several months with server admins that stay on top of performance issues.
Skype address: Do not have Skype. Have Ventrilo, Teamspeak, and Mumble.
Please consider adding my friend, Meanmanmartinez as well. He's 27, mature, and regularly plays with A_Struct (the guy who replied below).

Last edited:

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): A_structural_D
Age (Must be 18+) : 35
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since the beginning, of minecraft.
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : The UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? I'm familiar with most of the mods. I like anything logistical, automatable...etc. But, I also love to build.
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for friendly, community orientated server. I like doing my own thing too, but co-oping is always fun.
Skype address: ajrclark

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): BLSmith2112
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 Years
Where are you from? - Milwaukee WI
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): Light to substantial.
Why do you want to join? Looking for a small and friendly community that I can play with my two additional friends. We're mature and looking for a place to stay for several months with server admins that stay on top of performance issues.
Skype address: Do not have Skype. Have Ventrilo, Teamspeak, and Mumble.
Please consider adding my friend, Meanmanmartinez as well. He's 27, mature, and regularly plays with A_Struct (the guy who replied below).

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): A_structural_D
Age (Must be 18+) : 35
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since the beginning, of minecraft.
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : The UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? I'm familiar with most of the mods. I like anything logistical, automatable...etc. But, I also love to build.
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for friendly, community orientated server. I like doing my own thing too, but co-oping is always fun.
Skype address: ajrclark

Welcome to the server

beakerthecat

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Tannerbobanner_
Age (Must be 18+) :19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3.5 Years Started in 1.3 Beta
Where are you from? : Canada UTC - 08:00 Pacific Time
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am familiar with most of the common mods and I know them quite well, I love working with Applied Energistics 2 and a bit of Computercraft, I try to put my main focus on automating everything i can.
Why do you want to join? : Ive been looking for a small community server where I can casually play feed the beast with a good community to hang out with and make friends possibly and I have been looking for a good Infinity server for a while and I think this is the one, And Im also really happy you've added Iguanas Tweaks, Great Mod
Skype address: beakerthecat101

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Tannerbobanner_
Age (Must be 18+) :19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3.5 Years Started in 1.3 Beta
Where are you from? : Canada UTC - 08:00 Pacific Time
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am familiar with most of the common mods and I know them quite well, I love working with Applied Energistics 2 and a bit of Computercraft, I try to put my main focus on automating everything i can.
Why do you want to join? : Ive been looking for a small community server where I can casually play feed the beast with a good community to hang out with and make friends possibly and I have been looking for a good Infinity server for a while and I think this is the one, And Im also really happy you've added Iguanas Tweaks, Great Mod
Skype address: beakerthecat101

Welcome to the server

Hippo

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): iPPoeoeoeoeoe
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since beta 1.2
Where are you from? : Norway
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know pretty much what there is to know of the classic mods, since I played a lot during the 1.2.5 and 1.4 days, the newer mods I know most of the basics of.
Why do you want to join? : I really enjoy the concept behind Iguana Tweaks, as well as a mod pack with the variety that infinity has. I also like a friendly community with the ability to laugh every now and then.
Skype address: grnskgn

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Server updated to Infinity 1.4.0

Iguana Tweeks updated as well. Click HERE to get the new version

Mystcraft has been disabled due to crashing the server but once fixed will be enabled again

xXRobo123Xx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: KyaniteArcher
Age (Must be 18+): 22
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Since about 2 and about a half years
Where are you from? New York in the U.S.A.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I like being on a server where there is not a lot of people and is really friendly, and my other hermitcraft server went down and I'm looking for another one
Skype adress: KyaniteArcher

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hirix

Age (Must be 18+) : 24

How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since beta

Do you accept the rules : I do

Where are you from? : California, USA

How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Started in beta playing Industrial Craft and been playing with many different mods since. I have played most aspects of major modpacks and delve deep into both magic and tech.

Why do you want to join? : Not only does this seem like a well protected and mature server, but using the Iguana Tweaks with the Infinity pack along with minimal banned content so I feel like there will be plenty for me to do and not be in a lonely singleplayer to do it.

Skype address: I don't feel comfortable giving that out, sorry.

Kamani Kanoa

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : Crimson_surviver
Age (Must be 18+) : 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft : If I remember correctly its been since 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules : Yes I do accept your server rules.
Where are you from? : Hawaii, but Oahu to be more specific.
How big is your knowledge of mods? : Pretty big I would say since I have been playing FTB since ultimate came out and used all sorts of mods.
Why do you want to join? : I want to join to play with friends who hopefully are going to be white-listed for this server and to have a good community to be interacting with others to enjoy the mod pack together with no griefing. But I do understand that you guys said 18 or higher but I'm a mature gamer who wants to be in a good community with with amazingly friendly people and who would I be to disrupt that peace. Even though this is a long shot for me i hope you guys consider me.
Skype address: Kamani5.k