Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): TehKnight117
Age (Must be 18+) : 16
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 3 years worth of FTB and Vanilla for about 2 years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Arizona, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm very familiar with most of the mods presented in this pack because my first modpack I've ever played with was MindCrack. I was inspired by Etho to play FTB and have been playing FTB modpacks such as Agrarian Skies, small bit of Crash Landing, Direwolf, and more.
Why do you want to join? : I have been looking for an active FTB Infinity server which has friendly and mature people. Even though you don't know me personally, I am considered to be a quiet and mature person but considering my age, you would beg to differ.
Skype address: Only when accepted.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hirix

Age (Must be 18+) : 24

How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since beta

Do you accept the rules : I do

Where are you from? : California, USA

How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Started in beta playing Industrial Craft and been playing with many different mods since. I have played most aspects of major modpacks and delve deep into both magic and tech.

Why do you want to join? : Not only does this seem like a well protected and mature server, but using the Iguana Tweaks with the Infinity pack along with minimal banned content so I feel like there will be plenty for me to do and not be in a lonely singleplayer to do it.

Skype address: I don't feel comfortable giving that out, sorry.

What is your IGN : Crimson_surviver
Age (Must be 18+) : 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft : If I remember correctly its been since 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules : Yes I do accept your server rules.
Where are you from? : Hawaii, but Oahu to be more specific.
How big is your knowledge of mods? : Pretty big I would say since I have been playing FTB since ultimate came out and used all sorts of mods.
Why do you want to join? : I want to join to play with friends who hopefully are going to be white-listed for this server and to have a good community to be interacting with others to enjoy the mod pack together with no griefing. But I do understand that you guys said 18 or higher but I'm a mature gamer who wants to be in a good community with with amazingly friendly people and who would I be to disrupt that peace. Even though this is a long shot for me i hope you guys consider me.
Skype address: Kamani5.k

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): TehKnight117
Age (Must be 18+) : 16
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 3 years worth of FTB and Vanilla for about 2 years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Arizona, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm very familiar with most of the mods presented in this pack because my first modpack I've ever played with was MindCrack. I was inspired by Etho to play FTB and have been playing FTB modpacks such as Agrarian Skies, small bit of Crash Landing, Direwolf, and more.
Why do you want to join? : I have been looking for an active FTB Infinity server which has friendly and mature people. Even though you don't know me personally, I am considered to be a quiet and mature person but considering my age, you would beg to differ.
Skype address: Only when accepted.

welcome to the server

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
ok, the server has been running for 2 months now on this pack, what are peoples thoughts about a reset?

Would you want to continue with this pack? Change the pack? add/remove a couple of mod?

all thoughts are welcome

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think we should reset. It would be nice to do more technical stuff like pneumatic-craft or something like that. But i don't know anything about what Mod can be added on FTB.

Btw...Server still down? Got Problems with updating?

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think we should reset. It would be nice to do more technical stuff like pneumatic-craft or something like that. But i don't know anything about what Mod can be added on FTB.

Btw...Server still down? Got Problems with updating?

It booted on my home computer, but when uploaded to the server, its not working. So im just bug hunting at the moment

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
ok, with this i can't help you. i had Problems too on my pc but i only had to update Optifine. But in Server things i don't know nothing

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
ok, with this i can't help you. i had Problems too on my pc but i only had to update Optifine. But in Server things i don't know nothing

Back up and running.

I managed to keep cauldron so we have all previous plugins

Mattvv3

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Mattvv2
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years
Do you accept the rules : Yeah
Where are you from? : New Zealand
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know most of the mods in infinity
Why do you want to join? : Im looking for a good server to play on. haven't played on a server before so looking for good fun.
Skype address: mattvv2

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i think an Pack change dont have to be as Boninsky said add some modds maybe like Mekanism or so and good.
On the Other Hand a fresh start would also be nice. I dont care at the end if there a lot of nice people to play with in the End maybe the people should suggest some nice mods to add i think i start....

Ancient Warfare
Mekanism
Calculator
EnhancedPortals

and forth on..

wish you all the best

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Mattvv2
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years
Do you accept the rules : Yeah
Where are you from? : New Zealand
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know most of the mods in infinity
Why do you want to join? : Im looking for a good server to play on. haven't played on a server before so looking for good fun.
Skype address: mattvv2

welcome

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Mike, would be nice to get early Information of the Mods you added to Resonant Rise 3

This is the share code uilGVdh7

When selecting mods, enter that into the share code and it should select the mods for you.

If you see anything that you feel should be in the pack, let me know

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
just looked at the modpack and i think this would be awesome for me to try out all this new mods. so i'm not missing anything ;)