Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SepllingMistake
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.2.4
Do you accept the rules : Of course.
Where are you from? : Romania
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Uhm... It's the first time palying in 1.7, but guessing things haven't changed that much, I would say a pretty good knowledge. (more tech mods than magic mods)
Why do you want to join? : Just want a server to play on, with nice people and no griefing or thiefs.
Skype address: nimeni_altu66

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dirtjmpr
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.7.4 Beta
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Good knowledge of most tech mods.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join a small server with a good community
Skype address: Will say if I'm accepted.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): logard64
Age (Must be 18+) : 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft : The only thing I can tell is that I've been on it for quite some time. Bought the game while it was still in beta, although I remember the alpha times.
Do you accept the rules : Yes I do.
Where are you from? : Poland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Well, to be honest, I don't really know too much. daniiooo is my teacher here, I'm usually into building and all those pretty mods.
Why do you want to join? : I just wanna play and have some fun. Also, my buddy daniiooo mentioned that he'd like to play with a friend and... well, that's me!
Skype address: aleksowaty_

I hope you won't mind my age, I'll do my best to be as mature as I possibly can!

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Makan747
Age (Must be 18+) : 18 (this summer)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Maybe for like 3 years now.
Do you accept the rules : Yes i do.
Where are you from? : Im from Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have been playibng alo of modpacks before, so i know the basics of almost all the mods.
Why do you want to join? : I have been looking for a Infinity server, haven't found any yet, and i would love to play FTB Infinity with some other players too!
Skype address: Martin-msn

Welcome all to the server

Drunk koala

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive)Drunk_Koala
Age (Must be 18+) :15 may be the youngest here but i'm not the typical 15 year old trolling prick;)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: only just got into modded
Do you accept the rules :Yes.
Where are you from? :England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : knowledgeable on tinkers construct.Seen many videos though.
Why do you want to join? :For some assistance when it comes to learning new things and to just play with some new people.
Skype address:Not willing to give this information out,hope you understand.

Last edited:

HellCrafters

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): iTweaks
Age (Must be 18+) : 28
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2+ years
Where are you from? : I'm from Romania.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): I'm playing modded since 1.4.7
Why do you want to join? : I have been looking for a Infinity server because I want to play with other humans! :D
Skype address: feed.mydreams

darkone87

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): HellBorn87BC
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Around 3 years or so
Where are you from? : I'm from Romania but currently living in Belgium
How big is your knowledge of mods? Moderate (some mods i know perfect some only parts of them)
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with other people and also have a fiend that will join here too.
Skype address: Aeon87Inc

lenim131

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): lenim131
Age (Must be 18+) :Yep im 18 (01/09/1996)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Vanilla 4 years and modded 2 years
Where are you from? : Ecuador
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a lot, last modpack i played was Direwolf, like 2 months ago.
Why do you want to join? : I´ve seen some Infinity pack videos (Hermitcraft) so i decided yo give it a try and this sv seems good.
Skype address: I prefer Teamspeak, but i can Pm you my skype, altough I don´t use it much.

Afflicted

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): ekoman93
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 5yrs
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : Las Vegas Nevada
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : fairly sizable. i have a general understand of all the mods in the pack while there are a few im a pro at
Why do you want to join? : looking for a good community to play and grow with
Skype address: will pm to you if requested (like to keep it private)

Gan_fall

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Gan_fall
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha v1.0.11
Where are you from? : Lithuania
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Average
Why do you want to join? : Looking to get back into ftb with a nice community
Skype address: Can send it in a pm

Last edited:

Eidur22

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): eidur22
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : about a year
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've tinkered with most of major mods, I always played minecraft to make various technical/magical contraptions rather than building
Why do you want to join? : I've been looking for a decent server and modpack for a while now. I like being involved with the community and prefer whitelist servers to open ones. I really hope this server works out as I'm very anxious to play.
Skype address: not using it actively, but can if it's a requirement. I'd suggest a community teamspeak though. I have one available if you want

DevoidSoul675

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Devoidsoul675
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 2 years
Do you accept the rules : Yes I do
Where are you from? : USA, PA
How big is your knowledge of mods? Extensive with most tech and beginner with the magic stuff
Why do you want to join? : I like to play and i play often, just looking for a good group i can settle in with for the lond haul
Skype address: zach.linden675

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive)Drunk_Koala
Age (Must be 18+) :15 may be the youngest here but i'm not the typical 15 year old trolling prick;)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: only just got into modded
Do you accept the rules :Yes.
Where are you from? :England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : knowledgeable on tinkers construct.Seen many videos though.
Why do you want to join? :For some assistance when it comes to learning new things and to just play with some new people.
Skype address:Not willing to give this information out,hope you understand.

Sorry you are too young for the server

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): iTweaks
Age (Must be 18+) : 28
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2+ years
Where are you from? : I'm from Romania.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): I'm playing modded since 1.4.7
Why do you want to join? : I have been looking for a Infinity server because I want to play with other humans! :D
Skype address: feed.mydreams

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): HellBorn87BC
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Around 3 years or so
Where are you from? : I'm from Romania but currently living in Belgium
How big is your knowledge of mods? Moderate (some mods i know perfect some only parts of them)
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with other people and also have a fiend that will join here too.
Skype address: Aeon87Inc

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): lenim131
Age (Must be 18+) :Yep im 18 (01/09/1996)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Vanilla 4 years and modded 2 years
Where are you from? : Ecuador
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a lot, last modpack i played was Direwolf, like 2 months ago.
Why do you want to join? : I´ve seen some Infinity pack videos (Hermitcraft) so i decided yo give it a try and this sv seems good.
Skype address: I prefer Teamspeak, but i can Pm you my skype, altough I don´t use it much.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): ekoman93
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 5yrs
Where are you from? : Las Vegas Nevada
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : fairly sizable. i have a general understand of all the mods in the pack while there are a few im a pro at
Why do you want to join? : looking for a good community to play and grow with
Skype address: will pm to you if requested (like to keep it private)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Gan_fall
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha v1.0.15
Where are you from? : Lithuania
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Average
Why do you want to join? : Looking to get back into ftb with a nice community
Skype address: Can send it in a pm

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): eidur22
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : about a year
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've tinkered with most of major mods, I always played minecraft to make various technical/magical contraptions rather than building
Why do you want to join? : I've been looking for a decent server and modpack for a while now. I like being involved with the community and prefer whitelist servers to open ones. I really hope this server works out as I'm very anxious to play.
Skype address: not using it actively, but can if it's a requirement. I'd suggest a community teamspeak though. I have one available if you want

What is your IGN: Devoidsoul675
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 2 years
Do you accept the rules : Yes I do
Where are you from? : USA, PA
How big is your knowledge of mods? Extensive with most tech and beginner with the magic stuff
Why do you want to join? : I like to play and i play often, just looking for a good group i can settle in with for the lond haul
Skype address: zach.linden675

Welcome to the server

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't mind me asking,why is there such a strict age requirement?
Not trying to start a fight-just asking

We wish to have a mature based server and I have found that too many young people on the server leads to immaturity and this annoys the older members

Drunk koala

Jul 29, 2019
We wish to have a mature based server and I have found that too many young people on the server leads to immaturity and this annoys the older members
what if i assured you that none of my actions would be immature/And if so then i would not be bothered about you banning me or taking any other necessary option.
Also that's the reason i wanted to join because of the great community you've got.

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): PastorBones
Age (Must be 18+) : 38
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 7 months
Do you accept the rules : Yesh
Where are you from? : Texas
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : ummm, most (if not all) tech mods and a few magic mods (Botania, TC4, Blood Magic)
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a whitelisted server with a good active community
Skype address: none

EDIT: love the 18+ rule!

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Smittew
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 or 3 years
Do you accept the rules : Yeup
Where are you from? : Ohio
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm familiar with most mods, but not an expert in any. My favorite mods are Ender IO and Botania!
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a good whitelisted server and love Iguana Tweaks, so this seems perfect!
Skype address: smitty0018

Nade

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : imNade
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since almost 4 jears.
Do you accept the rules : Yes, sure I do :)
Where are you from? : I'm from germany.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've been playing modpacks since about 2 years so i do have some knowledge.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join because i love servers with mature and small communities, like this one :D
Skype address: Private message if thats okay! :)

ByGrxce

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):ByGrxce
Age (Must be 18+) :20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Several years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes, I've never had a problem with rules.
Where are you from? : Iowa, U.S.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite large. I've spent a lot of time in FTB.
Why do you want to join? : I have a friend, LegendOfStuff, who suggested to me this server and I think it'd be an enjoyable time. :)
Skype address: ByGrxce

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): PastorBones
Age (Must be 18+) : 38
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 7 months
Do you accept the rules : Yesh
Where are you from? : Texas
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : ummm, most (if not all) tech mods and a few magic mods (Botania, TC4, Blood Magic)
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a whitelisted server with a good active community
Skype address: none

EDIT: love the 18+ rule!

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Smittew
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 or 3 years
Do you accept the rules : Yeup
Where are you from? : Ohio
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm familiar with most mods, but not an expert in any. My favorite mods are Ender IO and Botania!
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a good whitelisted server and love Iguana Tweaks, so this seems perfect!
Skype address: smitty0018

What is your IGN : imNade
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since almost 4 jears.
Do you accept the rules : Yes, sure I do :)
Where are you from? : I'm from germany.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've been playing modpacks since about 2 years so i do have some knowledge.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join because i love servers with mature and small communities, like this one :D
Skype address: Private message if thats okay! :)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):ByGrxce
Age (Must be 18+) :20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Several years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes, I've never had a problem with rules.
Where are you from? : Iowa, U.S.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite large. I've spent a lot of time in FTB.
Why do you want to join? : I have a friend, LegendOfStuff, who suggested to me this server and I think it'd be an enjoyable time. :)
Skype address: ByGrxce

Welcome all to the wonderfull world of GlobalCraft!!

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): spanky0312
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Few years I think
Where are you from? : Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Tinkerconstruct, AE2, RF power stuff
Why do you want to join? : Cuz I am lookin for a nice server
Skype address: [email protected] << my email is same as skype :)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): spanky0312
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Few years I think
Where are you from? : Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Tinkerconstruct, AE2, RF power stuff
Why do you want to join? : Cuz I am lookin for a nice server
Skype address: [email protected] << my email is same as skype :)

Welcome to the server