Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

patrick11235

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Archie0202 (or maybe archie0202 not sure if its capitalized)
Age (Must be 18+) : 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since very early beta
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : Michigan, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i know pretty much all of them
Why do you want to join? : i like small severs
Skype address: none, sorry

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Archie0202 (or maybe archie0202 not sure if its capitalized)
Age (Must be 18+) : 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since very early beta
Where are you from? : Michigan, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i know pretty much all of them
Why do you want to join? : i like small severs
Skype address: none, sorry

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): FangzWuff
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : a few years, mostly modded
Where are you from? : Norway
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Overall pretty good, except magic based mods
Why do you want to join? : a Fresh start and some new ppl, reached a end on, my current with unlimited everything automated :p
Skype address: will PM if needed.

Edit: Dont write while messed up with the flu, my brain failed too connect IGN to ingame name ^^ hehe

Welcome to the server

dolcenera

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): mikiko90
Age (Must be 18+) : 24, almost 25 :S
How long have you been playing Minecraft : more then 5 years, i don't really remember
Do you accept the rules : yes, sure
Where are you from? : italy
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i played tekkit and ftb for 1 year. I don't play from lot of time but i'll learn fastly :)
Why do you want to join? : i was looking for a server to start again to play ftb and i like to play in a mature server, where i don't have to bother for 10 yo griefers
Skype address: i'll give it in private if needed, but i usually prefer ts to skype

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Cpfuzzyz
Age (Must be 18+) : 17, turning 18 pretty soon.
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules : November 1st, 2010
Where are you from? : US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I played back in 1.2.5 on Direwolf, but I got some good knowledge on several mods, like Thaumcraft, Railcraft, Tinkers Construct, Build Craft. I played alot of Tekkit Classic and been playing since.
Why do you want to join? : I really need a server to join, I normally play Single Player and would really love to play with people.
Skype address: I can PM you my Skype, don't want to post it.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): mikiko90
Age (Must be 18+) : 24, almost 25 :S
How long have you been playing Minecraft : more then 5 years, i don't really remember
Do you accept the rules : yes, sure
Where are you from? : italy
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i played tekkit and ftb for 1 year. I don't play from lot of time but i'll learn fastly :)
Why do you want to join? : i was looking for a server to start again to play ftb and i like to play in a mature server, where i don't have to bother for 10 yo griefers
Skype address: i'll give it in private if needed, but i usually prefer ts to skype

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Cpfuzzyz
Age (Must be 18+) : 17, turning 18 pretty soon.
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules : November 1st, 2010
Where are you from? : US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I played back in 1.2.5 on Direwolf, but I got some good knowledge on several mods, like Thaumcraft, Railcraft, Tinkers Construct, Build Craft. I played alot of Tekkit Classic and been playing since.
Why do you want to join? : I really need a server to join, I normally play Single Player and would really love to play with people.
Skype address: I can PM you my Skype, don't want to post it.

Welcome both to the server

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
I keep getting "Timed Out", I was able to connect yesterday but was getting "Timed Out" alot. Now, I can't seem to be able to connect at all.

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Orbitus2001
Age (Must be 18+) : 32
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.4.7 modpacks
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Iowa, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Well I have been playing since Direwolf pack for 1.4.7 and hardcore quest packs and everything in between including Gregtech.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play on a pack that has Iguanatweaks like they do with the new Direwolf server.
Skype address: I don't use Skype, hope that isn't a dealbreaker.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Orbitus2001
Age (Must be 18+) : 32
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.4.7 modpacks
Where are you from? : Iowa, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Well I have been playing since Direwolf pack for 1.4.7 and hardcore quest packs and everything in between including Gregtech.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play on a pack that has Iguanatweaks like they do with the new Direwolf server.
Skype address: I don't use Skype, hope that isn't a dealbreaker.

Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting "Timed Out", I was able to connect yesterday but was getting "Timed Out" alot. Now, I can't seem to be able to connect at all.
I keep getting timed out to i restarted my computer and router and reinstalled ftb but it still times me out

diab802

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): diab802
Age (Must be 18+) :28
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2+ years
Where are you from? : Pennsylvania, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : We have a great knowledge of tico, TE, AE, and supporting mods
Why do you want to join? : My two cousins and I have been looking for a place to call home in an Infinity server. We have tried 2 or 3 public servers but they always want you to pay for chunkloaders and such. We really want to get in with a tight-knit whitelist community that has free range of mods. We are very responsible when it comes to preventing lag and we enjoy helping others.
Skype address:zachoffman

Cousin1: lilredneck - age 20
Cousin2: rednecktaxi - age 27

Thank you for your consideration!

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
so its not just me then theres somethin wrong somewhere else. Cause now i cant even join after 10 seconds of trying to log in it just says timed out

There is an issue and I have been in contact with creeper host who are working with me to find a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
I have updated the server to 1.3.1.

This will hopefully fix the issue we have been having.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): diab802
Age (Must be 18+) :28
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2+ years
Where are you from? : Pennsylvania, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : We have a great knowledge of tico, TE, AE, and supporting mods
Why do you want to join? : My two cousins and I have been looking for a place to call home in an Infinity server. We have tried 2 or 3 public servers but they always want you to pay for chunkloaders and such. We really want to get in with a tight-knit whitelist community that has free range of mods. We are very responsible when it comes to preventing lag and we enjoy helping others.
Skype address:zachoffman

Cousin1: lilredneck - age 20
Cousin2: rednecktaxi - age 27

Thank you for your consideration!
Welcome to the server