Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Reminder that the digger age will be reset tonight at 9pm. Please remove all buildings before then :)

We will also be resetting the twilight so all bosses will be reset

Flassie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Flassie
Age (Must be 18+): 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Where are you from?: Belarus, Minsk
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): Very big
Why do you want to join?: Because I want to play on the whitelisted server and be sure that I can play on it for a long time (many servers closing after 1-2 month)
Skype address: I don't want to send it in the public access. I can send it to you

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Reminder that the digger age will be reset tonight at 9pm. Please remove all buildings before then :)
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Flassie
Age (Must be 18+): 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Where are you from?: Belarus, Minsk
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): Very big
Why do you want to join?: Because I want to play on the whitelisted server and be sure that I can play on it for a long time (many servers closing after 1-2 month)
Skype address: I don't want to send it in the public access. I can send it to you

Welcome to the server.

We intend to be around for awhile developing our builds and learning all the different mods

Hunter460

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hunter460
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since beta 1.6.6
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : Belarus
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : IC2, BC, Rail craft, etc
Why do you want to join? : I want to play on the good whitelisted server and your server is very good, I think.
Skype address: hunter.460

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hunter460
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since beta 1.6.6
Where are you from? : Belarus
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : IC2, BC, Rail craft, etc
Why do you want to join? : I want to play on the good whitelisted server and your server is very good, I think.
Skype address: hunter.460

welcome to the server

makavity

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Makavity
Age (Must be 18+): 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1.5_01 Beta.
Do you accept the rules: Yes.
Where are you from?: Moscow, Russia.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): Yes, very good.
Why do you want to join?: I want to play with polite and adequate peoples, on whitelist server with nice pack of mods, and your server is looking pretty good for this.
Skype address: akadik1

PeacfulBob

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):peacfullBob
Age (Must be 18+) :30
How long have you been playing Minecraft :Quite a while.. But I'm Still considered a newb
Do you accept the rules :Yes I do.
Where are you from? :California... But I am currently in Korea
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Decent.. I can get most jobs done
Why do you want to join? :Looking for a small community, Just like to build with other people. And enjoy other people's builds
Skype address:Not currently.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Makavity
Age (Must be 18+): 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1.5_01 Beta.
Do you accept the rules: Yes.
Where are you from?: Moscow, Russia.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): Yes, very good.
Why do you want to join?: I want to play with polite and adequate peoples, on whitelist server with nice pack of mods, and your server is looking pretty good for this.
Skype address: akadik1

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):peacfullBob
How long have you been playing Minecraft :Quite a while.. But I'm Still considered a newb
Do you accept the rules :Yes I do.
Where are you from? :California... But I am currently in Korea
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Decent.. I can get most jobs done
Why do you want to join? :Looking for a small community, Just like to build with other people. And enjoy other people's builds
Skype address:Not currently.

Welcome to the server

This looks very interesting and I will trial it on the server to assess its performance

Fortrest

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : Fortrest13
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since the beta
Where are you from? : Germany
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I ve already playvied ftb on many different servers, so im familiar with all kinds of mods but mostly thaumcraft and industrialcraft
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with friends.
Skype address: fortrest13

Cricton

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : Cricton
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've played since beta 1.6
Do you accept the rules : I do
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've played on a couple different servers already and I'm most familiar with industrial craft and Applied Energistics.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with some of my friends on a more public server!
Skype address: eric.schneider90

kitteh

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Kitteh
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since inDev
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Played a lot of FTB last year
Why do you want to join? : Haven't played in a while, looking for a new community to play with
Skype address: sniperkittens

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Kitteh
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since inDev
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Played a lot of FTB last year
Why do you want to join? : Haven't played in a while, looking for a new community to play with
Skype address: sniperkittens

What is your IGN : Cricton
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've played since beta 1.6
Do you accept the rules : I do
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've played on a couple different servers already and I'm most familiar with industrial craft and Applied Energistics.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with some of my friends on a more public server!
Skype address: eric.schneider90

What is your IGN : Fortrest13
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since the beta
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I ve already playvied ftb on many different servers, so im familiar with all kinds of mods but mostly thaumcraft and industrialcraft
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with friends.
Skype address: fortrest13

Welcome all to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcs82

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DasM4rc
How long have you been palying Minecraft : 3 years
Where are you from : Germany
How big is your knowledge of mods? : I know most mods in this pack
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a new server with friendly people , because the server i played on before got shut down . Also GB is not far away from GER so ping will be good :)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DasM4rc
How long have you been palying Minecraft : 3 years
Where are you from : Germany
How big is your knowledge of mods? : I know most mods in this pack
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a new server with friendly people , because the server i played on before got shut down . Also GB is not far away from GER so ping will be good :)

Welcome to the server

Texaporta

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Texaporte
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Years
Do you accept the rules :Of course
Where are you from? : Pacific NW of U.S.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Mods are the only reason I play Minecraft. Given that this is a UK Server, we'll go with "I dabble a bit"
Why do you want to join? : Minecraft has a huge world. Playing alone seems like a terrible waste of space.

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Texaporte
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Years
Do you accept the rules :Of course
Where are you from? : Pacific NW of U.S.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Mods are the only reason I play Minecraft. Given that this is a UK Server, we'll go with "I dabble a bit"
Why do you want to join? : Minecraft has a huge world. Playing alone seems like a terrible waste of space.

Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texaporta

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a made a mistake and put an e at the end of my IGN in my post. My IGN is actually the same as my forum name here with an a at the end. Sorry.

Pgnshadow

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: DemonicShadow89
Skype (mandatory)DemonicShadow89
Country/Time Zone:USA Eastern
is your greatest achievement in Minecraft:Building with my Friends building epic builds that to weeks to build
What is your experience with modded Minecraft:4 yrs and counting with Direwolf,monster and Ultimate
how often will you play:10 hours a day

What can you contribute to the server:My experience with Running servers and having my own server also help out new players to the mod pack

What is your favorite part of Minecraft:To its legos and to be able to build epic builds that you come up with in your mind